Retired LT Col Peters calls Obama a Pu**y on National TV

Let me get this straight, a white man, a redneck, a hick usta be soldier who's living off of tax payers for the rest of his life, who proboally never served one gotdamn day in combat, who proboaly got his promotions the old fashion way, through a white boys college....called Obama a pussy. Now this isn't the say guy that called Obama a liar on the house floor a few years back, now is it? Or the guy that called him a boy in an interview?Or the countless other disrespectful red fucks who's called this man out of his name....is it?

Carry on, retarded retired General white motherfucker!!:9:
Obuthole is a pussy. Retarded ghetto hag.
:50:come out the closet, you faggot!!
You are the fag, ghetto hag.

Obama has screwed Amercans so hard for years that consequently created the rise of Trump.

-Geaux

Obuthole is a pussy. Retarded ghetto hag.

I think we have indentified a GOP intellectual ...woo hoo
Smarter than you, spell much retard?
I have a typo on my post you are an intellectual typo.....a failure at all you do ...in short a conservative poltroon
The dope criticizes you for a typo, and makes a real grammar mistake himself when he does it by using an incorrect quantifier in "much retard".

Obama has screwed Amercans so hard for years that consequently created the rise of Trump.

-Geaux
Nonsense, fear, hate and racism created Trump. That and a good dose of suckers who are easily influenced by hucksterism.

#truthhurts
He also guaranteed a Republican president in 2016 , and both houses run by republicans.[/QUOTE]
151208-fact-checking-lindsey-graham.jpg

-Geaux
Nonsense, fear, hate and racism created Trump. That and a good dose of suckers who are easily influenced by hucksterism.
Nobody is in fear that I'm aware of. That's why we carry weapons so as to be not afraid, but prepared

-Geaux

-Geaux
Nobody is in fear that I'm aware of. That's why we carry weapons so as to be not afraid, but prepared

-Geaux
You are a rabbit on the run from predators LOL
12346324_1142948619081054_1882230841225383972_n.jpg

#truthhurts
He also guaranteed a Republican president in 2016 , and both houses run by republicans.
151208-fact-checking-lindsey-graham.jpg
Graham is a mistake, he is an idiot, so what's your point? I don't blindly follow a republican, like you blindly follow democrats.
you are a minimum wage GOP voter LOL[/QUOTE]
No I'm not a lap dog like yourself. I have voted against Graham in the past two elections. Have you ever voted against a Democrat?

-Geaux

-Geaux
It is apparent from your post over a long period of time that you are aware of very little and are mostly influenced by talking points and misinformation. You are one of those who don't see or listen to what the world in saying, but instead choose to live in your own little bubble.

The terrorists chose the Twin Towers as their target because they knew it was a GUN FREE ZONE and nobody could stop them

-Geaux

-Geaux
It is apparent from your post over a long period of time that you are aware of very little and are mostly influenced by talking points and misinformation. You are one of those who don't see or listen to what the world in saying, but instead choose to live in your own little bubble.

What does the world have to do with it? Then you also realize then I'm opposed to the New World Order. It's the tree falling in the forest

-Geaux

Forum List

Back