Reuters Ordered Cameraman To Shut Off Camera To Avoid Black Church Praising Trump Being Seen

No matter. It got out there.
You are right... NO MATTER! And that's the point! Do you understand what you said?
Why should it "Matter" how it got out? It should NOT have been an issue in the first place if Reuters et.al. MSM weren't biased in the first place!
People who continue to support the MSM are doing so because they believe like the MSM does. The best answer is Hillary and Trump is not to be trusted!
So again... It got out but boy what would happen if there was fairness in the MSM coverage so it wouldn't "have to get out"?

Yes, it is a given that media is locked like the Human Centipede to the Democrat backside. Live with it. It won't change anytime soon.

It is becoming more and more difficult everyday to withhold information. Truth will out eventually

LOL, maybe the media is simply exercising its moral prerogative to do what's best for the country.

IOW, patriotism.

And there you have it folks.

The media have been the center of politics since this country began. They have always taken sides.

Taking sides is one thing. That's been the case forever. Taking sides while telling the world you're objective is quite another.

But you knew that.

LOL, maybe the media is simply exercising its moral prerogative to do what's best for the country.

IOW, patriotism.

The media have been the center of politics since this country began. They have always taken sides.

Taking sides is one thing. That's been the case forever. Taking sides while telling the world you're objective is quite another.

But you knew that.

So Foxnews should stop calling itself fair and balanced, and get the word 'news' out of its title?

A lot of churches don't allow the religious parts of their services to be filmed. Could that be it?
A lot? I never heard of one. The religious aspects are why they are there.
Trump's comments were one thing, the church service was something else. No one was "rolling" during that, were they? When his comments "morphed" back into religious service, maybe it was time to cut the vid. I don't know; maybe it's true Reuters doesn't want Trump to look good, but I think it's kind of a silly theory. I've been to weddings, including my own, where there were NO photographs or videotaping allowed during the ceremony. We had to "pose" for all those pictures afterward. I've been to other weddings that were the same.

'ALL-IN' LIBERAL CENSORSHIP

" A shock example of anti-Trump media censorship was caught on tape when Reuters ordered its cameraman to cut live footage of Trump receiving praise from African-American Bishop Wayne T. Jackson in Detroit."

“Shut it Down!”: Reuters Orders Cameraman to Kill Positive Trump Footage

Can't have people seeing blacks praising Trump, now can we, libs? Wouldn't want to let blacks see what's really going on and let them decide for themselves...

IOW, patriotism.

But you knew that.

So Foxnews should stop calling itself fair and balanced, and get the word 'news' out of its title?

Actually here is a poll of Americans and the "bias" of MSM... Argue with the public .... not me!

Poll: 70 percent of Americans believe news media is intentionally biased
Nearly three quarters of Americans believe the news media reports with an intentional bias, according to a new survey.
The 2015 State of the First Amendment Survey, conducted by the First Amendment Center and USA Today, was released Friday. It shows that only 24 percent of American adults agree with the statement that "overall, the news media tries to report the news without bias," while 70 percent disagree.
When the question was asked last year, 41 percent agreed, a 17-point difference.

"These are discouraging results for those of us who have spent our careers in journalism," Ken Paulson, president of the First Amendment Center, wrote in an op-ed for USA Today on Thursday. "In 23 years in newsrooms, I saw consistent and concerted efforts to get stories right. Clearly, the public's not convinced."

Besides this thread wasn't meant for the Democrat/Hillary/progressive lemmings like NYCarbineer...
This was meant for the millions of cowards like me that are afraid to identify as Trump supporters on their cars or in discussions with others who
derisively start a conversation "Boy what you think of the latest Trump idiocy"??? That kind of talk immediately puts a chill on any further discussions
as it starts a dialogue with idiots who form their opinions from MSM headlines/talking heads!

Besides this thread wasn't meant for the Democrat/Hillary/progressive lemmings like NYCarbineer...
This was meant for the millions of cowards like me that are afraid to identify as Trump supporters on their cars or in discussions with others who
derisively start a conversation "Boy what you think of the latest Trump idiocy"??? That kind of talk immediately puts a chill on any further discussions
as it starts a dialogue with idiots who form their opinions from MSM headlines/talking heads!
No, it was meant for Republican/Trump/regressive lemmings who form their opinions from online posts.

Thomson Reuters is a media subsidiary of a Canadian company. It is known primarily as being Canadian.

Is no one remarking about how the sources were Conservative Treehouse and Infowars? Could you of at least of gotten Fox news as a source?

Also Swim Expert is right. This is cellphone grade.

I am inclined to believe this is bullshit.

No matter. It got out there.
You are right... NO MATTER! And that's the point! Do you understand what you said?
Why should it "Matter" how it got out? It should NOT have been an issue in the first place if Reuters et.al. MSM weren't biased in the first place!
People who continue to support the MSM are doing so because they believe like the MSM does. The best answer is Hillary and Trump is not to be trusted!
So again... It got out but boy what would happen if there was fairness in the MSM coverage so it wouldn't "have to get out"?

Yes, it is a given that media is locked like the Human Centipede to the Democrat backside. Live with it. It won't change anytime soon.

It is becoming more and more difficult everyday to withhold information. Truth will out eventually

I agree that with the MSM having less and less credibility...
Nearly three quarters of Americans believe the news media reports with an intentional bias, according to a new survey.
The 2015 State of the First Amendment Survey, conducted by the First Amendment Center and USA Today, was released Friday. It shows that only 24 percent of American adults agree with the statement that "overall, the news media tries to report the news without bias," while 70 percent disagree.
When the question was asked last year, 41 percent agreed, a 17-point difference.

"These are discouraging results for those of us who have spent our careers in journalism," Ken Paulson, president of the First Amendment Center, wrote in an op-ed for USA Today on Thursday. "In 23 years in newsrooms, I saw consistent and concerted efforts to get stories right. Clearly, the public's not convinced."

BUT my point of this thread is the millions of cowards for Trump like me! We don't have a problem with understanding the biased MSM trying to convince fewer and fewer people that Trump is a racist as all of us Trump supporters.
These cowards like me can't afford to be identified with the general population because the general population are cowards like me and they
don't stand up for Trump BUT .... THEY WILL PULL for Trump! Pull that lever behind the curtain in the privacy of the booth... vote for Trump!

The Democrats don't like it when republicans make in-roads to their "darkies". That's the term democrats used for their slaves.

'ALL-IN' LIBERAL CENSORSHIP

" A shock example of anti-Trump media censorship was caught on tape when Reuters ordered its cameraman to cut live footage of Trump receiving praise from African-American Bishop Wayne T. Jackson in Detroit."

“Shut it Down!”: Reuters Orders Cameraman to Kill Positive Trump Footage

Can't have people seeing blacks praising Trump, now can we, libs? Wouldn't want to let blacks see what's really going on and let them decide for themselves...
Infowars? you really are desperate!

Sure, everything Alex Jones says is 100% truth and honesty.

Thomson Reuters is a media subsidiary of a Canadian company. It is known primarily as being Canadian.

I am inclined to believe this is bullshit.

Why just because it is a Canadian parent is it bullshit? Do not see the connection. MSM bias sees no corporate ownership barriers!

The Democrats don't like it when republicans make in-roads to their "darkies". That's the term democrats used for their slaves.

If your great grandfather was a serial killer, how much of his crimes are you to blame for?

Forum List

Back