Reuters Ordered Cameraman To Shut Off Camera To Avoid Black Church Praising Trump Being Seen

LOL, maybe the media is simply exercising its moral prerogative to do what's best for the country.

IOW, patriotism.

And there you have it folks.

The media have been the center of politics since this country began. They have always taken sides.

Taking sides is one thing. That's been the case forever. Taking sides while telling the world you're objective is quite another.

But you knew that.

So Foxnews should stop calling itself fair and balanced, and get the word 'news' out of its title?

No more than MSLSD, both of which are clear in their bias and opinion based journalism.

AP touts itself as the one true objective source, which is clearly a lie.

But you knew that too.

Fail...again.

Corporate Globalist Elite-owned farces. Obviously, Hillary Clinton is their choice. She represents their NWO agenda. Trump isn't going along. They hate him.

Don't these blacks inside the church realize that Trump is racist and will put them back in chains if elected?

The media needs to save them from themselves. They are being nice to a known RACIST!!

Isn't it interesting how every single Republican running for office against any single Democrat is a "RACIST"?

All Trump supporters are racist by extension and association....like Ben Carson. Ben is a RABID RACIST.

Don't these blacks inside the church realize that Trump is racist and will put them back in chains if elected?

The media needs to save them from themselves. They are being nice to a known RACIST!!

Isn't it interesting how every single Republican running for office against any single Democrat is a "RACIST"?

All Trump supporters are racist by extension and association....like Ben Carson. Ben is a RABID RACIST.
Link.

Link.

Every chance she gets, Hillary calls Trump a "RACIST".

Do you really need a link ot that?

Dems call Pubs racist every day,

All threads based on links to infowars should immediately go to the Conspiracy forum. Do not pass GO do not collect $200.

All threads using CFR material should go immediately to the Conspiracy forum. The elites have always plotted conspiracies against each other and the commoners throughout history. Only the uneducated on the annuls of history forget this.

:lol: Annals. The annuls of history would be the secrets that the elites have allegedly hidden and erased from knowledge.

The Democrats don't like it when republicans make in-roads to their "darkies". That's the term democrats used for their slaves.

What percentage of white suprematist vote do you think Trump will get? 99% or 100%?
What percentage of militant black, lesbian, gay, transexual, feminist vote do you think Hilly will get? 100% or 110%.

I could care less, who does or who does not vote for Hillary, you bigot. I have stated multiple times, I won't be voting for Hillary. She the second worse candidate to ever run for president. Trump is by far the worse and most unfit in history.
No one is holding a gun to my head, demanding I vote for the GOP or Dems. I will utilize that freedom, to vote for who I feel is the best choice, instead of those to clowns.

Unbiased headline: "Trump visited a black church today."

Biased Lib Media headline: "By inviting Trump, black pastor gives bigot access to his flock"

The Democrats don't like it when republicans make in-roads to their "darkies". That's the term democrats used for their slaves.

What percentage of white suprematist vote do you think Trump will get? 99% or 100%?
What percentage of militant black, lesbian, gay, transexual, feminist vote do you think Hilly will get? 100% or 110%.

I could care less, who does or who does not vote for Hillary, you bigot. I have stated multiple times, I won't be voting for Hillary. She the second worse candidate to ever run for president. Trump is by far the worse and most unfit in history.
No one is holding a gun to my head, demanding I vote for the GOP or Dems. I will utilize that freedom, to vote for who I feel is the best choice, instead of those to clowns.

So you could care less.

Why do you care?

You sorta answered a different question.

Link.

My apologies; I didn't realize you were calling out the Dems for name calling.

Link.

My apologies; I didn't realize you were calling out the Dems for name calling.

No worries. Sarcasm doesn't translate well at times on message boards.

Sure, everything Alex Jones says is 100% truth and honesty.
Seriously?

I can understand Daws being a blind partisan, but I expected better from you.

Sure, that info wars site has some pretty iffy shit, but did you view it? It was a legit piece. I heard the comments on the video and heard it being shut down.

Who cares what the source was. Did you click on the external links to other media? They were pulling the same shit.

When you criticize a story based entirely on where it came from, regardless of its' content, you are committing what is known as an Ad hominem. You need to be a bit more sophisticated.

From what I know about Trump, in his personal relations, the elites KNOW he isn't racist, so of course they would want to nix this so as little publicity about who he actually is gets publicized. The MSM does not want the truth about him to get out, it would screw up their narrative.

Anyone that knows what is going on, knows Trump isn't a racist. I've seen a more recent interview with Jesse Jackson on Bloomberg where he even said that he didn't agree with Trump's recent statements on many policy issues, but he thought the media's portrayal of him as a racist was divisive and a distraction.

When the shoe is on the other foot, everyone just laughs.

cb082616dAPC20160826074605.jpg

As usual you are wrong , I'm neither blind or partisan.
This thread should be in the conspiracy section.

So you could care less.

Why do you care?

No, I care a lot about my country and it's future. Thus my decision to not voteTrump or Clinton. I'm all about country over either inflexible ideologies that fail to represent the largest demographic group, moderate centralist.

This is definfitely a lie.

We all know the media is 100% unbiased and they simply report the news. They don't choose what to report based on preconceived political affiliation.

Forum List

Back