Reuters Ordered Cameraman To Shut Off Camera To Avoid Black Church Praising Trump Being Seen

Part 2 prayer shawl and all.

Actually, now that I look closer, it looks like the black guys, for a joke, gave Trump a prayer shawl that looks like a Mexican serape.

Viva la Trump!

rub-1791.jpg

“SHUT IT DOWN!”: REUTERS ORDERS CAMERAMAN TO KILL POSITIVE TRUMP FOOTAGE
Shock example of media censorship caught on tape
The incident occurred as Jackson presented Trump with a shawl, a bible, and offered his prayers as the black audience cheered and clapped.

Perhaps aware of the devastating impact the optics of this moment would have on the media’s efforts to demonize Trump as a racist bigot, a voice is heard off-camera saying, He’s getting a shawl!

The cameraman then says, “I’m shooting this, I don’t care what they say….I’ll take a demotion for this…. you?”

“Shut it down,” insists the director,” followed by another voice asking, “Shut this down?”

“Yes Michael, do it,” orders the director.

We then hear the word “blackout” and the camera shakes before the live feed is cut.

“Reuters was primary video feed for the event, all other video delivery services were coming from the Reuters feed. When Reuters shut down, all other outlets lost the broadcast,” reports the Conservative Treehouse.

Right Side Broadcasting responded to the controversy by offering the cameraman a job, promising to pay him much more than Reuters.
“Shut it Down!”: Reuters Orders Cameraman to Kill Positive Trump Footage

ff354ac65465314537bc6f3e0276eaec.jpg

All threads based on links to infowars should immediately go to the Conspiracy forum. Do not pass GO do not collect $200.

All threads using CFR material should go immediately to the Conspiracy forum. The elites have always plotted conspiracies against each other and the commoners throughout history. Only the uneducated on the annuls of history forget this.

:lol: Annals. The annuls of history would be the secrets that the elites have allegedly hidden and erased from knowledge.

Ha ha. Great catch.

Nah, you're just lying again, NYC. Have you apologized yet for last time - the whole Hillary/Bird lie?

Media was all over Cheney for Halliburton government contacts when he wasn't even associated with the company any more.

Hillary is for sale via the Clinton foundation. Hillary was actively involved with the business while she was Secretary of State. Obvious conflict of interest.

Why ARE libs so petrified that blacks suddenly may start seeing the truth, start seeing through their BS? Is it because the only way for Libs to appeal to and get the blacks' votes is to lie to them, con them, and keep them 'enslaved' with free handouts?

I guess Daws, NYC, and the 'All In' media believe blacks praising and giving Trump a standing ovation equates to slaves escaping off the Democratic Party 'Plantation'.

Thank God the Media keeps reminding blacks that Trump really hates them an he will abolish the Emancipation Proclamation as soon as he is elected. He will enslave and execute all minorities.

Why ARE libs so petrified that blacks suddenly may start seeing the truth, start seeing through their BS? Is it because the only way for Libs to appeal to and get the blacks' votes is to lie to them, con them, and keep them 'enslaved' with free handouts?

I guess Daws, NYC, and the 'All In' media believe blacks praising and giving Trump a standing ovation equates to slaves escaping off the Democratic Party 'Plantation'.
You just made my point for me.

That you're a frightened, racist liberal?! You're welcome.

That you're a lying, racist liberal?! You're welcome.
It's not me who's lying, you've just posted three whoppers.

Anyone that believes this shit is real is being intentionally ignorant.

Besides the 5 or so reasons I gave why this is bullshit, infowars claims this is live footage.

Well..... this is obviously not live Reuters TV :oops-28:

Is anybody else tired of fabricated infowars conspiracies getting confused with mainstream news?

Forum List

Back