🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rev. Billy Graham: “The End Is Near” for Immoral Americans

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013

Rev. Billy Graham is warning that the second coming of Christ is “near” due to American being drenched in a “sea of immortality.”

Graham told reporters that Pres. Obama’s motto of “hope and change” was a cliché to adopted to seize power and destroy civil and religious liberties in America.

Graham, 94, recently published what he believes will be his last book, “The Reason for My Hope: Salvation.” He hopes his final effort will help restore traditional American principles. “Our early fathers led our nation according to Biblical principles,” Graham noted, but “our country is turning away from what has made it so great.”

Graham emphasized the danger in “the government knowing our every move that [it] could lead to losing our freedom to worship God publicly.

The beloved man of God made Gallup’s top 10 list of Most Admired Men this year, marking the 56th consecutive time he’s topped the list—more than any other man in history. His passion for protecting religious principles and spreading the word of God will leave a lasting legacy.

As for the legacy of America? “I believe all of these signs…[point] towards the return of the Lord,” Graham declared.
Rev. Billy Graham: ?The End Is Near? for Immoral Americans | American Overlook

JESUS came to earth nthe first time as the LAMB OF GOD AND GAVE HIS BLOOD AND LIFE on that Roman cross to pay our sin debt BUT JESUS IS ABOUT TO RETURN AS KING OF KINGS,LORD OF LORDS leading the armies of heaven and He will destroy all evil and set up his kingdom here on earth!!!====JOHN SEES A VISION OF THE FUTURE==Then I saw heaven opened and a white horse standing there; and the one sitting on the horse was named Faithful and True—the one who justly punishes and makes war. 12 His eyes were like flames, and on his head were many crowns. A name was written on his forehead,and only he knew its meaning. 13 He was clothed with garments dipped in blood, and his title was “The Word of God.” 14 The armies of heaven, dressed in finest linen, white and clean, followed him on white horses.

15 In his mouth he held a sharp sword to strike down the nations; he ruled them with an iron grip; and he trod the winepress of the fierceness of the wrath of Almighty God. 16 On his robe and thigh was written this title: “King of Kings and Lord of Lords.”

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sunshine, shouting loudly to the birds, “Come! Gather together for the supper of the Great God! 18 Come and eat the flesh of kings, and captains, and great generals; of horses and riders; and of all humanity, both great and small, slave and free.”

19 Then I saw the Evil Creature gathering the governments of the earth and their armies to fight against the one sitting on the horse and his army. 20 And the Evil Creature was captured, and with him the False Prophet, who could do mighty miracles when the Evil Creature was present—miracles that deceived all who had accepted the Evil Creature’s mark, and who worshiped his statue. Both of them—the Evil Creature and his False Prophet—were thrown alive into the Lake of Fire that burns with sulphur. 21 And their entire army was killed with the sharp sword in the mouth of the one riding the white horse, and all the birds of heaven were gorged with their flesh.
Revelation 19:

Rev. Billy Graham is warning that the second coming of Christ is “near” due to American being drenched in a “sea of immortality.”

Graham told reporters that Pres. Obama’s motto of “hope and change” was a cliché to adopted to seize power and destroy civil and religious liberties in America.

Graham, 94, recently published what he believes will be his last book, “The Reason for My Hope: Salvation.” He hopes his final effort will help restore traditional American principles. “Our early fathers led our nation according to Biblical principles,” Graham noted, but “our country is turning away from what has made it so great.”

Graham emphasized the danger in “the government knowing our every move that [it] could lead to losing our freedom to worship God publicly.

The beloved man of God made Gallup’s top 10 list of Most Admired Men this year, marking the 56th consecutive time he’s topped the list—more than any other man in history. His passion for protecting religious principles and spreading the word of God will leave a lasting legacy.

As for the legacy of America? “I believe all of these signs…[point] towards the return of the Lord,” Graham declared.
Rev. Billy Graham: ?The End Is Near? for Immoral Americans | American Overlook
This is how you know these idiots are liars. Matthew 24:36

GISMYS,

You really should try to attend Bible college. It will work wonders for your theology.
Until then, try reading the Bible because you missed reading it.

Jeremiah 12:1 ¶ Righteous art thou, O LORD, when I plead with thee: yet let me talk with thee of thy judgments: Wherefore doth the way of the wicked prosper? wherefore are all they happy that deal very treacherously?

Luke 6:35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

God lets the rain fall on the just and the unjust.

If God was to do away with all the evil, God will first have to get rid of everyone because everyone has sinned and God doesn't grade on a curve. Romans 3:23

Learn your Bible because you missed a lot.

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

If you aren't righteous, GIMSIS, you need to be judged because:

1 Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

You are here blaming other people. Perhaps you should start with yourself because God starts with the Church.

Chuck

Can you find the egregious misspelling in ^ that ^, GISMYS?

I could use some immortality

YES!!! WAKE UP AMERICA,WHY SHOULD WE ASK FOR EARLY JUDGMENT? WE TELL GOD THAT WE DON'T WANT HIM OR NEED HIM SO GOD SAYS OK! HE WITHDRAWS HIS PROTECTION AND satan is free to hit us with a 9/11,huge storms,fires,floods, then we turn to GOD and cry how could you let this happen??? WISE UP!!

1 minute 30 seconds AFTER the Rapture....

Evangelical Mega-Church:

lakewood-church-interior.jpg

San Francisco:

Market.jpg

NRA Convention:

image.axd

Gay Pride Parade:

East_Houston_Street_NYC_9183.JPG

Oops, who got left behind?

He must be shitting bricks scared then.

If he isn't he should be...as if he wasn't the epitome of an immoral american,

If Jesus ever comes back and finds out how many years this guy has been leading people astray by teaching them to worship some third century perversion of him instead of God and inciting the confused to persecute the innocent he's probably going to be extremely pissed off.

Can you find the egregious misspelling in ^ that ^, GISMYS?

I could use some immortality

YES!!! WAKE UP AMERICA,WHY SHOULD WE ASK FOR EARLY JUDGMENT? WE TELL GOD THAT WE DON'T WANT HIM OR NEED HIM SO GOD SAYS OK! HE WITHDRAWS HIS PROTECTION AND satan is free to hit us with a 9/11,huge storms,fires,floods, then we turn to GOD and cry how could you let this happen??? WISE UP!!

God hates the misuse of Caps Lock

Confusion on this is understandable. It used to be called the "Sea of immortality", but they changed the name to the "Dead Sea". It turned out that is was not immortal at all...

we celebrated Father's Day last week, I was reminded of the tremendous challenge all parents face in guiding their children through the minefields of our modern society. Unfortunately, we've become a celebrity-driven culture.

Young Americans tend to find their identity and express it by the choice of the celebrities they follow. Millions live vicariously through the wealthy, beautiful, shallow, and narcissistic people who grace our magazine covers and television screens.

What's the big deal about that, you may ask. Well, Proverbs 13:20 says, "He who walks with wise men will be wise, but the companion of fools will be destroyed." Did you catch that? "... the companion of fools will be DESTROYED."

This is a powerful warning to everyone, but especially the young person who doesn't have the knowledge or experience to determine who is a fool and who isn't. That's why they need your help and guidance.

If you're just letting your child find his or her own way, the Bible says you don't really love them. Teach your children not to continually subject their minds to the thoughts of the ungodly. Better yet, be an example for them.

We're in a war, but it's not physical. Most of the battles are won or lost in our minds. Romans 12:2 gives us the key to winning. It is literally translated: "Stop being conformed to this world system, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind [by the Holy Spirit]." HL.

we celebrated Father's Day last week, I was reminded of the tremendous challenge all parents face in guiding their children through the minefields of our modern society. Unfortunately, we've become a celebrity-driven culture.

Young Americans tend to find their identity and express it by the choice of the celebrities they follow. Millions live vicariously through the wealthy, beautiful, shallow, and narcissistic people who grace our magazine covers and television screens.

What's the big deal about that, you may ask. Well, Proverbs 13:20 says, "He who walks with wise men will be wise, but the companion of fools will be destroyed." Did you catch that? "... the companion of fools will be DESTROYED."

This is a powerful warning to everyone, but especially the young person who doesn't have the knowledge or experience to determine who is a fool and who isn't. That's why they need your help and guidance.

If you're just letting your child find his or her own way, the Bible says you don't really love them. Teach your children not to continually subject their minds to the thoughts of the ungodly. Better yet, be an example for them.

We're in a war, but it's not physical. Most of the battles are won or lost in our minds. Romans 12:2 gives us the key to winning. It is literally translated: "Stop being conformed to this world system, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind [by the Holy Spirit]." HL.

WOW!!

Check this out. Gismo actually wrote a post. No, I didn't really read I cuz its still just his usual shit but, scanning it -- it does look like he actually wrote it.

Amazing.

But, he's sure to go right back to his worthless copy/paste spamming.

WOW!!

Check this out. Gismo actually wrote a post. No, I didn't really read I cuz its still just his usual shit but, scanning it -- it does look like he actually wrote it.

Amazing.

Not a chance. He probably stole it from somewhere else. When GISM writes something its in all caps and filled with every type of spelling and grammatical error known to man.

GISM is a dimwit who is either 12 years old or never matured or developed beyond the age of a twelve year old which most likely corresponds to the time when he was lured into the darkness of some back room bible study class and his mind was raped by a gang of bible thumping man worshiping perverts when he was just a gullible and supple lad....

He thinks that his lack of aging in any meaningful way is evidence of immortality but in actuality it is evidence that he died in the very day he first lifted his skirt for a brood of talking serpents, lost his mind, and has since descended into his imaginary reward in the sky.

WOW!!

Amazing.

Not a chance. He probably stole it from somewhere else. When GISM writes something its in all caps and filled with every type of spelling and grammatical error known to man.

GISM is a dimwit who is either 12 years old or never matured or developed beyond the age of a twelve year old which most likely corresponds to the time when he was lured into the darkness of some back room bible study class and his mind was raped by a gang of bible thumping man worshiping perverts when he was just a gullible and supple lad....

He thinks that his lack of aging in any meaningful way is evidence of immortality but in actuality it is evidence that he died in the very day he first lifted his skirt for a brood of talking serpents, lost his mind, and has since descended into his imaginary reward in the sky.

WE BELIEVERS! know and expect to be attacked if you post GOD'S WORD=ETERNAL TRUTH. Unbelievers and false religious minions of satan hate GOD and GOD'S WORD = ETERNAL TRUTH. Against JESUS They screamed and gnashed their teeth crying ban him from the temple,then CRUCIFY HIM!!! CRUCIFY HIM!! Pilate knew JESUS was inocent but he wanted to please the people,so he washed his hands and said ," you crucify him but I find him inocent"!!! ==The world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19"If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.. John 15:18

WOW!!

Amazing.

They aren't Gismo's own words but did you really believe they were? To be honest he does credit HL (Hal Lindsey) for the quote. If Gismo did ever manage to write that many words of his own accord it would take a whole weekend.
His one finger and one brain cell are a major hindrance.

Forum List

Back