Revealed: Kavanaugh’s would-be assassin is a tranny – and he goes by “Sophie” -- Media silent!

Looks like 'Sophie' made a choice. A foolish one at that.

Late to the party, as just got back from supper. Let me get this straight. Nicolas Troske is a 420 lb guy, transitioning to be a rather large woman named Sophie? He's an introvert that is outgoing enough, he was planning to go out and kill 3 of the Supremes over the abortion decision? Why? Was it because, if he could find a younger or older woman, to snuggle on the couch with and watch movies (because he could not find a platonic relationship with a man), one of them could become pregnant, and he wanted to keep his/her options open? If I have it straight, (which is far more than he is) it could go either way, whether jail or mental hospital, but he sounds like somebody that could always go either way. What a twisted fuk, his parents raised! Damn! Some people's kid, I swear!

Chix with dix... some damned-sick phukks... violent sickies, no less... big surprise... friggin' whackoid fruit loops...

So this guy, the Uvalde kid & the Chicago July 4th shooter were all trannies...
View attachment 676415
And all of them had been on the ATF&E watchlist yet still were legally allowed to purchase weapons. Makes me think about this guy.

Forum List

Back