Revealing Israel's Nuclear Secrets [Obama's Campaign Against Israel]

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Bibi was so right when he advised the Manchurian muslim (and Hussein IS A MANCHURIAN MUSLIM!)......Hussein is PROMOTING nuclear war in the middle east!!!!!!
CAVAG8-UQAAe9US.jpg

The Jewish a Daily Forward ^
In early February, the Pentagon declassified a 386-page report from 1987, exposing for the first time ever the actual depth of top-secret military cooperation between the United States and Israel — including, amazingly, information about Israel’s unacknowledged nuclear program. In view of the caustic tension that has increased lately between Washington and Jerusalem, the timing of the publication’s declassification, after a long legal process, might raise a few eyebrows. I have some knowledge about the build-up process of Israel’s nuclear capacity and after reading the report in question I must express my astonishment: I have never seen an official American...

B_9H5pdUcAArOZw.jpg

The PMs of Israel don't like anyone who does not worship them. Too bad. Jew are fake, and so is Israel.

Back at you Bibi. What a pill he is.

The PMs of Israel don't like anyone who does not worship them. Too bad. Jew are fake, and so is Israel.

A muslim terrorist lover right here.... This piece of dirt undoubtedly DANCED on 9/11!

A muslim terrorist lover right here.... This piece of dirt undoubtedly DANCED on 9/11!

No but I firmly believed the few select Zionists were behind it. Really some dumb little Muslims , one needs to be numb to believe that story.

PS: I am very anti Zionist so that makes me very anti terrorism.

No but I firmly believed the few select Zionists were behind it. Really some dumb little Muslims , one needs to be numb to believe that story.

Also makes you a LIAR! But I need not mince words with a muslim dog!

How does that make me a liar, I firmly believe it. That man at the top in your post was missing in action from 99-2002, how convenient. A man who wrote a book on how to get rid of terrorism , must be an expert at it, no?

How does that make me a liar, I firmly believe it. That man at the top in your post was missing in action from 99-2002, how convenient. A man who wrote a book on how to get rid of terrorism , must be an expert at it, no?

Perhaps if America allowed him to implement it, we wouldn't be having this discussion! Perhaps a Conservative president MIGHT help get rid of the world wide muslim problem!

I don't mince words with terrorist lovers and worshippers either, and I don't call them dogs , as dogs are better than them.

I don't mince words with terrorist lovers and worshippers either, and I don't call them dogs , as dogs are better than them.

Then we have a understanding, muslim dog!

Penelope does not like anyone who can write in standard English and has a brain.
In order to socialize outside of her
brothel, she visits methadone clinics---
but is ofen ejected for poor personal
hygiene

Bibi's Father who apparently was a fortune teller told bibi in the early 1990 that muslims would fly planes into the twin towers. Just another one of the million coincidences of 911.

[
Bibi's Father who apparently was a fortune teller told bibi in the early 1990 that muslims would fly planes into the twin towers. Just another one of the million coincidences of 911.[/QUOTE]

such an idiotic quotation from an idiot islamo Nazi website. Apparently Penelope forgot----or never knew----that
her islamo Nazi murdering heroes did attack the WORlD TRADE CENTER
in the early 1990s and Netanyahu's father lost his other son JOHNATHAN
to the filth she adores-----to wit PLANE HIJACKING by her fellow jihadist dogs
Seven people died in the 1993 bombing by Islamic filth ----as Penelope
dances on their dead bodies. But as
everyone knew---the operation was a
VERY disappointing one to the
meccaist whores-------a prediction that the dogs and pigs would try it again was not
only on the lips and in the minds of the father of Benjamin Netanyahu---it was on the minds of all thinking people. Certainly the first thought on a man who lost his son to the filth Penelope adores---
would consider the next one of a similar nature----a PLANE HIJACKING

D2zIHRR.jpg

Love these little pictures that say thousands of unwritten words!

[
Bibi's Father who apparently was a fortune teller told bibi in the early 1990 that muslims would fly planes into the twin towers. Just another one of the million coincidences of 911.

such an idiotic quotation from an idiot islamo Nazi website. Apparently Penelope forgot----or never knew----that
meccaist whores-------a prediction that the dogs and pigs would try it again was not
only on the lips and in the minds of the father of Benjamin Netanyahu---it was on the minds of all thinking people. Certainly the first thought on a man who lost his son to the filth Penelope adores---
would consider the next one of a similar nature----a PLANE HIJACKING[/QUOTE]

This is what bibi said, I didn't make it up. Bibi's father hated Muslims even before he lost his son, and well his son was in duty to his country, how many American men have been lost in the line of duty, too many. Yes some of us know all about the Johnathan Institute, the birthing of the War on Terror. The worst thing that happened to the US was you Zionist coming here, now you want another war, with Iran. Fight your own dam wars, do your own killing.

:lol:

It's never been a "secret" that Israel has nukes. Keeping nukes "secret" defeats their purpose.

Boo Hoo. At least Iran lets inspectors in Israel lied about what they were building and STILL refuses to officially say they have nukes.

[

would consider the next one of a similar nature----a PLANE HIJACKING

This is what bibi said, I didn't make it up. Bibi's father hated Muslims even before he lost his son, and well his son was in duty to his country, how many American men have been lost in the line of duty, too many. Yes some of us know all about the Johnathan Institute, the birthing of the War on Terror. The worst thing that happened to the US was you Zionist coming here, now you want another war, with Iran. Fight your own dam wars, do your own killing. [/QUOTE]

wrong---the worst thing that ever happened to the planet has been the existence of shit like Penelope. Shit like Penelope have genocides murdering hundreds of millions (speaking of "killing"-----the fave activity of the kith and kin of Penelope)

Forum List

Back