Reviewing the Inconsistencies in Ford’s Testimony

where was kavanaugh's parents when the little rich boy was DRUNK AS A SKUNK throughout junior and senior years of high school? :dunno:

Do you ever pause and read the bullshit you’ve typed before hitting Post Reply?

So, according to a certified liar no one listens to Rush on WLS,

Um, yeah, 1.5 rating.. no one is listening anymore. When was the last time you heard about that controversial thing Rush said that made national headlines like Fluke did? Oh, that's right, you didn't, because no one is listening and no one cares what he says. If you want to hear really obnoxious stuff, you listen to Trump.

I will admit though this White People was scared yesterday listening to Rush’s national spots for LifeLock computer security, Blindster.com window accessories, Rhino safe company, and other very scary and sinister businesses.

You kind of made my point. Two of those companies are for the "People are out to get you and take your stuff" set, aren't they. What you don't hear on his show are things like Snapple and Sleep Number. They don't want their products associated with is bile.

Here you go, buddy..

The official timeline of 'Rush Limbaugh in Decline' UPDATED

EXCLUSIVE: 140 Companies Drop Advertising From Rush Limbaugh [Update: 142]

So I guess he's still flopping around telling his listeners that someone is out to break into that computer they barely know how to use. But no one else is listening...

If a fat homo screams in his closet and no one listens, does he make a noise?

you're the expert on talk radio, as well as parroting the same old piles of shit put out by your media like a good lil flunkie boi, so it's not like anybody cares what you spew out, it's just entertainment, so don't worry, I promise I wont' make you have these stupid infantile tantrums of yours on the Internet and have to call your therapist/pimp outside of office hours again.

Maybe someone can teach you how to properly structure a sentence while they are at it...

Lost another one didn't ya?

Have you noticed you've pretty much been on the losing side for the last two years?

Lol....you're a tired old clown

And he doesn't know English past the 4th grade, either.

you're the expert on talk radio, as well as parroting the same old piles of shit put out by your media like a good lil flunkie boi, so it's not like anybody cares what you spew out, it's just entertainment, so don't worry, I promise I wont' make you have these stupid infantile tantrums of yours on the Internet and have to call your therapist/pimp outside of office hours again.

Maybe someone can teach you how to properly structure a sentence while they are at it...

Maybe you should finish grade school English before babbling dumbass critiques on composition you know nothing about. You seem to have not made it past Run, Jane, run yet.

Boys will be boys huh? The fact is that if they had that on their mind then their parents did not do a good job of parenting.

Wow, sucks to be you with your puritan views and obvious lack of experience with having a healthy libido!
Any 'red blooded men' (& women) want to weigh in on whether puritan parenting was able to mitigate their God given, innate sex drive, lol...

It shows my parents did a good job with me and taught me morals. I am very proud of that you little whore.

Ah, leftist shithead resorts to calling names! That never happens! ... Got to go now; a herd of pigs is flying over.

Boys will be boys huh? The fact is that if they had that on their mind then their parents did not do a good job of parenting.

Wow, sucks to be you with your puritan views and obvious lack of experience with having a healthy libido!
Any 'red blooded men' (& women) want to weigh in on whether puritan parenting was able to mitigate their God given, innate sex drive, lol...

It shows my parents did a good job with me and taught me morals. I am very proud of that you little whore.

Ah, leftist shithead resorts to calling names! That never happens! ... Got to go now; a herd of pigs is flying over.
If one chose to believe the left, one would believe our colleges and universities are rape factories and the workplace is a violent place for women.

Yet more lies from the left to promote their agenda, but some believe. Amazingly.

Maybe you should finish grade school English before babbling dumbass critiques on composition you know nothing about. You seem to have not made it past Run, Jane, run yet.

Uh, buddy, I'm a professional writer... what do you have?

Do you ever pause and read the bullshit you’ve typed before hitting Post Reply?

So, according to a certified liar no one listens to Rush on WLS,

Um, yeah, 1.5 rating.. no one is listening anymore. When was the last time you heard about that controversial thing Rush said that made national headlines like Fluke did? Oh, that's right, you didn't, because no one is listening and no one cares what he says. If you want to hear really obnoxious stuff, you listen to Trump.

I will admit though this White People was scared yesterday listening to Rush’s national spots for LifeLock computer security, Blindster.com window accessories, Rhino safe company, and other very scary and sinister businesses.

You kind of made my point. Two of those companies are for the "People are out to get you and take your stuff" set, aren't they. What you don't hear on his show are things like Snapple and Sleep Number. They don't want their products associated with is bile.

Here you go, buddy..

The official timeline of 'Rush Limbaugh in Decline' UPDATED

EXCLUSIVE: 140 Companies Drop Advertising From Rush Limbaugh [Update: 142]

So I guess he's still flopping around telling his listeners that someone is out to break into that computer they barely know how to use. But no one else is listening...

If a fat homo screams in his closet and no one listens, does he make a noise?
I certainly can't argue that there isn't some truth to the assertions of decline but making #2 after years of being #1 (largely due to the decline of terrestrial radio / surge of podcasts) is still a formidable presence, lol.

2018 TALKERS Heavy Hundred 1-25

Personally I can't listen to the guy for more than a few min. as he regurgitates his premises and assertions to death;... much better programs further down on the list, imho.

I certainly can't argue that there isn't some truth to the assertions of decline but making #2 after years of being #1 (largely due to the decline of terrestrial radio / surge of podcasts) is still a formidable presence, lol.

Except he's nothing of the sort... Actually, he never really was number one... most of the time he claimed he was, Paul Harvey had a bigger audience.

Forum List

Back