Reviews: Overview of USMessageBoard customer experience

Tell that to the Canadian truckers protesting against oppressive government polices are to the government thugs that will arrest you for having a firearm.
If I meet one I will.
The sad thing that in our Banana Republic now the Federal government is doing its best to be just as oppressive.
Thank goodness we kept most of the banana republicans out of office.

Still not funny.
trump hard time prison.jpg

I should have researched before I joined.
You get what you pay for, at least most of the time.
USMB cost nothing to join or to remain a member so you shouldn't expect too much for your money.

There are far too many posts for moderators to moderate, and even if they could, the management wants people to express their opinion, no matter how stupid, vile, or irrelevant. I am surprised the Board is not worse than it is.

I've found that true moderated discussions that keep the discussion on track is far more interesting than open unmoderated discussions that reach no conclusion, drift entirely off topic and end up in name calling and personal attacks.

Left wing posters are caught in a bind. They had their great moment attacking Trump but when push came to shove they have exhausted their defense of their own choice for president. Like a petulant kid they attack the system for not supporting their personal political fantasy. "When the truth is found to be lies and all the joy within you dies"....Jefferson Airplane. Advice: grow the fuk up

Last edited:

Forum List

Back