RFID program nixxed at school

Are RFID's an invasion of privacy?

• Total voters
No way will I take the mark of the Beast

Try to put a chip in me or may family and it will not end well.

Only chip I will take is the one on my shoulder lol

-Geaux

-Geaux

"The Mark of the Beast"?

FUcking seriously?

Jesus, we need a massive re-education program in this country.

It has already started as result of ODummer. Just, I'm playing hookie and will not comply.

You can have my chip if you want

-Geaux

-Geaux

"The Mark of the Beast"?

FUcking seriously?

It has already started as result of ODummer. Just, I'm playing hookie and will not comply.

You can have my chip if you want

-Geaux

Yeah, electing the black guy didn't make the racists batshit crazy at all.

-Geaux

"The Mark of the Beast"?

FUcking seriously?

The FEMA camps are already in place, just waiting for the Executive Internment Order.

I remember the girl who refused to wear the id with the chip in it who was suspended...glad to see it has died...just a test run for a massive required nationwide law...its coming...

-Geaux

:cuckoo: then funny.

Odd combo.

Seriously, keeping track of children is what we parents do. There is simply never anything wrong with responsible adults keeping track of children.

The poll question is entirely mangled and has no relevance to the articles presented. The articles are with regard to children carrying identification so that responsible adults can keep track of children, minors.

The poll question ignores the specifics of the program, generalizing it into a question that simply is not the case.

This post, and the error made in the survey question, demonstrates exactly what is wrong with the America and it's general population.

It is an embarrassment to America.

I am becoming more and mord convinced that the privaledge to vote should be based on meeting some minimal standards.

And, frankly, I am now convinced that immigration legislation should be scrapped as it has become apparent the immigration, even illegal immigration, is a net benefit as it raises the average IQ of this country.

The poll question is entirely mangled and has no relevance to the articles presented. The articles are with regard to children carrying identification so that responsible adults can keep track of children, minors.

The poll question ignores the specifics of the program, generalizing it into a question that simply is not the case.

This post, and the error made in the survey question, demonstrates exactly what is wrong with the America and it's general population.

I am becoming more and mord convinced that the privaledge to vote should be based on meeting some minimal standards.

And, frankly, I am now convinced that immigration legislation should be scrapped as it has become apparent the immigration, even illegal immigration, is a net benefit as it raises the average IQ of this country.

1) Responsible adults should eb able to keep track of their children without RFID chips, we've been doing it for nearly 200,000 years.

Voting is NOT a privilege, it is a right, in fact, it is the most essential RIGHT in any system of government whose foundation lays upon Popular Sovereignty.

Also, learn to spell privilege, because right now, you'd easily disqualify yourself. You are an embarrassment to the Constitution of the United States.

You are also a racist, since you assume that whites have lower IQ's than latinos.

You are also the most arrogant and elitist Libtard I ever encountered on these boards. Now here's a message for you:

And I and more and more convinced that your Communist Party is going to be routed from this country through the the use of the Second Amendment within the next 5-12 years.​

Last edited by a moderator:

1) Responsible adults should eb able to keep track of their children without RFID chips, we've been doing it for nearly 200,000 years.

And I and more and more convinced that your Communist Party is going to be routed from this country through the the use of the Second Amendment within the next 5-12 years.

I doubt if republican gun nuts would route anybody. Whenever there's a protest, you're on the side of law and order even when you don't know what the hell the protest is about. Back in the day you'd be ratting the rebels out to the british soldiers because the rebels destroyed tea belonging to a corporation.

I doubt if republican gun nuts would route anybody. Whenever there's a protest, you're on the side of law and order even when you don't know what the hell the protest is about. Back in the day you'd be ratting the rebels out to the british soldiers because the rebels destroyed tea belonging to a corporation.

I'm not a Republican, I'm a Libertarian, and yes, it will reach a point where we'd rather die free men.

Voting is NOT a privilege, it is a right, in fact, it is the most essential RIGHT in any system of government whose foundation lays upon Popular Sovereignty.

Also, learn to spell privilege, because right now, you'd easily disqualify yourself. You are an embarrassment to the Constitution of the United States.

You are also a racist, since you assume that whites have lower IQ's than latinos.

You are also the most arrogant and elitist Libtard I ever encountered on these boards. Now here's a message for you:

And I and more and more convinced that your Communist Party is going to be routed from this country through the the use of the Second Amendment[/b[ within the next 5-12 years.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xcJT7F_BXo]2013 Epic DUBSTEP REMIX Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan [HD720p] Edit by Alex Totterdell - YouTube[/ame]​

What did you expect when you posted, everyone was going to agree with your stupidity?

There, in bold, is fumdamentally what is wrong with you. You have absolutely no respect for others who don't moronic opinion. Rather, lacking any respect for others, you threaten violence. The right to vote is privledge, a privilage that has been afforded you, earned by others who died to ensure it. And sadly, you haven't the slightest clue what a democracy is.

I'm not saying immigrants are smarter than all white folk. I said nothing about race at all. What I am saying is that immigrants, whether European, Latino, African, from South America, Australia, Canada, wherever including Mexico are smarter than idiots that generalize from schools and minors to some paranoid delusion.

Last edited:
There, in bold, is fumdamentally what is wrong with you. You have absolutely no respect for others who don't moronic opinion. Rather, lacking any respect for others, you threaten violence. The right to vote is privledge, a privilage that has been afforded you, earned by others who died to ensure it. And sadly, you haven't the slightest clue what a democracy is.

The right to vote is not a privilege, it is a right.

Ninth Amendment:
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people

Without a doubt, all freemen, who were considered "sovereigns" after the American Revolution, all retained their right to vote after the ratification of the United States Constitution.

Any class of citizens that were denied this right, such as blacks or women, were OPPRESSED, simple as that. Notice that there does NOT exist any clause in the Constitution that declaring only "white property owning men" could vote. That was left to the States at the time.

After many generations, blacks and women SECURED their right to vote, not "gained" their right to vote, because they ALWAYS had the right to vote, it was simply denied or disparaged for arbitrary reasons.

That's what's WRONG WITH YOU.

-----------------------
And if you're going to argue that the Ninth Amendment does not include the "right to vote," how do you think that would have went over in the Federalist papers and other articles supporting the ratification of the Constitution, if the Federalists declared that the "right to vote" would be abrogated by the ratification of the US Constitution?

Never would have seen the light of day in the state conventions.

You sir, are a moron. I hope to see you on the battlefield when Uncle Sam drafts you, because the 90% of the military deserted.

-Geaux

:cuckoo: then funny.

Odd combo.

Seriously, keeping track of children is what we parents do. There is simply never anything wrong with responsible adults keeping track of children.

GMAB- We have been keeping track of our children all our lives. Don't need no stinking chip

You can have ours if you like

-Geaux

Forum List

Back