RFK Jr., Elon Musk and more react to Telegram CEO arrest in France: 'Crossed a red line'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
So, free speech is no longer supported in Europe. A continent that is embracing radicals who support the beheading of teachers and murdering of magazine publishers exactly because they exercized free speech. This radicalism has extended into speech and your freedom.

All of it will become most interesting when they can't recruit for their military and citizens will ask "who is more my enemy today"?

It's funny, just speaking the truth renders you an enemy of the state just as they did in the former East Germany and Soviet Union. Then when the state collapses in the same manner, they will blame everyone else but their own leadership.

Remember when all of you celebrated the victories of the far-left and I warned you? Get ready. America may have to fight WWIII alone...

Get closer to Taiwan, Japan et al. Thanks to foreign agencies who are head and shoulders above their adversaries, Europe is in trouble.

RFK Jr., Elon Musk and more reacted to the news that Telegram messaging app CEO Pavel Durov was arrested in France by speaking out in support of free speech on social media.

"The need to protect free speech has never been more urgent," RFK Jr. wrote on X, reacting to the news, just days after he endorsed former President Trump.

Billionaire and Telegram messaging app CEO Pavel Durov was arrested in Paris on Saturday night, according to TF1 TV and BFM TV, Reuters reported. According to TF1, Durov was served an arrest warrant in relation to a preliminary police investigation.

So, free speech is no longer supported in Europe. A continent that is embracing radicals who support the beheading of teachers and murdering of magazine publishers exactly because they exercized free speech. This radicalism has extended into speech and your freedom.

All of it will become most interesting when they can't recruit for their military and citizens will ask "who is more my enemy today"?

It's funny, just speaking the truth renders you an enemy of the state just as they did in the former East Germany and Soviet Union. Then when the state collapses in the same manner, they will blame everyone else but their own leadership.

Remember when all of you celebrated the victories of the far-left and I warned you? Get ready. America may have to fight WWIII alone...

Get closer to Taiwan, Japan et al. Thanks to foreign agencies who are head and shoulders above their adversaries, Europe is in trouble.

RFK Jr., Elon Musk and more reacted to the news that Telegram messaging app CEO Pavel Durov was arrested in France by speaking out in support of free speech on social media.

"The need to protect free speech has never been more urgent," RFK Jr. wrote on X, reacting to the news, just days after he endorsed former President Trump.

Billionaire and Telegram messaging app CEO Pavel Durov was arrested in Paris on Saturday night, according to TF1 TV and BFM TV, Reuters reported. According to TF1, Durov was served an arrest warrant in relation to a preliminary police investigation.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

usmb X musk san fran texas yawn.jpg

Who cares what they say or think? I mean, even Sand Fransisco has told Elon "Don't let the door hit you on the way out."

Telegram founder Pavel Durov detained in France​

The Russian-born tech billionaire was being investigated for failing to help French authorities on an array of law enforcement issues, according to French media.

Paris authorities said a statement regarding Durov’s detention will be issued Monday.

Durov was once viewed as a Russian Mark Zuckerberg. But he left the country in 2014 after he lost control of his social network because he refused to hand over Ukrainian opposition organizations’ data to security agencies.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

View attachment 1001357

Who cares what they say or think? I mean, even Sand Fransisco has told Elon "Don't let the door hit you on the way out."

The people saying "good riddance" are retired boomers who have their property for and life is good.

What kind of fool would celebrate a major, high paying employer who contributes jobs and taxes to the area?

I guess they are expecting Harris to continue to bail them out with SALT federal money. Embarrassing.

"French investigators had issued a warrant for Durov’s arrest as part of an inquiry into allegations of fraud, drug trafficking, organised crime, promotion of terrorism and cyberbullying"

Sounds like your kind of guy to protect... or not, considering the nutty shit that comes our of your mouth.

The people saying "good riddance" are retired boomers who have their property for and life is good.

What kind of fool would celebrate a major, high paying employer who contributes jobs and taxes to the area?

I guess they are expecting Harris to continue to bail them out with SALT federal money. Embarrassing.
To live in San Fransisco .. those people are far better off than you are. They are not fleeing their nation, disrespecting their fellow countrymen, like you are/do.

French investigators had issued a warrant for Durov’s arrest as part of an inquiry into allegations of fraud, drug trafficking, organised crime, promotion of terrorism and cyberbullying.
Trump will defend him. He's Trump's kind of guy.

Trump never mentioned Hamas and Israel during his convention speech. Why? He doesn't really care.

Telegram: F()Uk Israel!

Hamas, for example, has posted grisly first-person videos of the conflict in Gaza to help build a narrative that its militants are freedom fighters justified in their killing and abduction of Israeli civilians. Visceral footage from body-worn GoPro cameras flooded its Telegram channels during the Oct. 7 Hamas terrorist attack on Israel. (The app also hosts groups that claim the attacks were a “false flag” operation staged by Israel.)

Durov lives in Dubai and is a dual citizen of the United Arab Emirates and France, according to Telegram. It’s not clear whether he renounced his Russian citizenship. The 39-year-old’s fortune is estimated by Forbes at about $15.5 billion.

^^ thanks for proving lefties hate free speech.

Here's your Telegram:

Hamas turns to social media to get its message out — and to spread fear​

Unmoderated messaging services and gruesome video from a deadly Gaza hospital strike have helped Hamas prosecute its ‘video jihad’

"French investigators had issued a warrant for Durov’s arrest as part of an inquiry into allegations of fraud, drug trafficking, organised crime, promotion of terrorism and cyberbullying"

Sounds like your kind of guy to protect... or not, considering the nutty shit that comes our of your mouth.

Utter nonsense.

Instagram enables child sex traffickers. They aren’t arresting Zuckerberg.

They don’t care about the kid trafficking on the platform, they care about the company not censoring free speech on behalf of the leftwing fascists.

To live in San Fransisco .. those people are far better off than you are. They are not fleeing their nation, disrespecting their fellow countrymen, like you are/do.

Da F...

You been into the vodka today comrade?

I have been persecuted by the most corrupt of agencies. I speak truth, I didn't ask to have such abuses rampant while these apparatuses feign being the "good guys". I;m deaf in one ear and lost millions in earnings thanks to these criminals.

Your comment is akin to calling the French Resistance traitors because they didn't bow to their new, unaccountable overlords.

Utter nonsense.

Instagram enables child sex traffickers. They aren’t arresting Zuckerberg.

They don’t care about the kid trafficking on the platform, they care about the company not censoring free speech on behalf of the leftwing fascists.
Kids? Trump laughed about Jeffrey liking em young, very young.

Da F...

You been into the vodka today comrade?

I have been persecuted by the most corrupt of agencies. I speak truth, I didn't ask to have such abuses rampant while these apparatuses feign being the "good guys". I;m deaf in one ear and lost millions in earnings thanks to these criminals.

Your comment is akin to calling the French Resistance traitors because they didn't bow to their new, unaccountable overlords.
Procrustes Stretched is a hard line communist.... he hates freedom and free people.... he thinks we are too stupid to enjoy the freedoms we have....

Forum List

Back