The NSA whistleblower has called the arrest in France of Telegram founder Pavel Durov an “assault” on basic human rights.

Looks like the French gov is dealing with whistleblowers much like the USofA's gov here....~S~

So is Britain.

Journalist Richie Medhurst Arrested at Heathrow Airport Under ‘Terrorism Act’​

August 19, 2024

Looks like the French gov is dealing with whistleblowers much like the USofA's gov here....~S~
We are living in ever increasing authoritarian dystopian times, but many Americans not only don’t care they approve.

Scott Ritter gets raided by the US secret police (FBI) and Tulsi gets put on the terror watch list, for speaking out against government. This on top of the Twitter Files and Covid tyranny and so much more.

So much for the 1A in the Land of the Free.

We are living in ever increasing authoritarian dystopian times, but many Americans not only don’t care they approve.

Scott Ritter gets raided by the US secret police (FBI) and Tulsi gets put on the terror watch list, for speaking out against government. This on top of the Twitter Files and Covid tyranny and so much more.

So much for the 1A in the Land of the Free.

What I find most disconcerting and sad?

You have folks like Toro, Candy, Syntholic, Dante, etc., that not only don't care about shit like that, they applaud it? :wtf:

giphy.webp

because the french government doesn't like what he said on social media?
Not so much what he says on social media, but that he owns & runs a platform where folks, ON THE GROUND, in both Ukraine and Gaza, can share what is going on.

IN fact, I believe you can even embed Telegram posts on this site.

I have never signed up there, and it appears they now don't let you view any posts there unless you have an account.

I used to occasionally view posts from American Political dissidents who were censored by Elon Musk. Just the usual folks that would criticize Musk, or the military industrial complex in the west. I can't view them anymore, so I had to look into what was going on.

He is sort of like the Elon Musk of Europe and Asia.

Forum List

Back