RFK Jr. said Trump told him Pompeo told him not to release JFK files

I believe that... the deep state had a hold on Pompeo and that's a damn shame... he use to be a patriot...
We need to see if our own government is capable of killing a president... and why...

Pompeo told trump it would be a catastrophe if the remaining JFK files were released. Why? That fucking cocksucker Pompeo lol That's why his campaign failed.

It's probably exponentially more complicated than most people think. I'm not going to defend government institutions because they always lean on excessive secrecy, the Mi6 are far worse. Hell I think their motto was at one time "secrecy always" or forever, something like that lol.

In fairness though, as I have considered this situation in a more sober manner having consumed a great amount of historical intelligence cases and tactics (being the victim of the low-level Creepy Ones here in Canada as well since I was a kid), there might be family members of sources which the CIA leveraged in the 60s for which the Russians or Cubans could trace back today. Maybe even some of them still alive if they were double agents in their 20s. 61 Years ago if a young, more easily recruited Russian KGB offer was 26 years old, he could still very well be with us at 87. Traitor George Blake lived to be 98, these double agents live long!

There is also the other consideration which might force Americans to face an uncomfortable reality. You can be sure the spy business is the dirtiest of businesses when not dangerous, what would Americans say if they found out that it was the Russians or Cubans behind JFKs assassination? Would that improve relations? Increase or decrease the odds of WWIII?

What if it were the fear many have and it WAS a rogue CIA cell? After all, the French Foreign Legion tried to kill their leader Charles De Gaulle. There have been rumblings, perhaps overstated that JFK wanted to reign in the CIA. Some say it had to do with poor advise for the Bay of Pigs fiasco ironically. I don't think this would have warranted an assassination, but there could have been a hardcore sub-group. Remember, this was the height of the Cold War and the CIA were engaging a nasty enemy. They employed similarly nasty tactics. It's better that than nuclear holocaust, right?

Obviously I don't have access to these files to know whether it is a risk to release them or not. If there is a poor reflection on the CIA, that isn't grounds to keep it secret. Over 60 years have passed, no one is going to blame them for poor operations even so many years later.

It's a tricky situation though if Americans remain in the dark. It's like most situations in the world in which sometimes secrecy allows the conspiracies to run amok and people wonder, "what are they hiding"? The conspiracies are often worse than the actual event, though the real story could be worse than the conspiracies sadly. In most circumstances I would hope there is a operational and/or legitimate national security reason why they are still secret.

My guess is that Oswald was radicalized by the Cubans or Russians, perhaps even as revenge for the Bay of Pigs or other attempts to whack Castro. There may be many sources that point to this but enough plausible deniability for the Cubans or Russians to distance the government from any proof of wrongdoing while still pointing to some citizen turning Oswald into a rabid hater of America.

There are many Russians in the KGB who have retired and commented on this in interviews. Most say, perhaps self-servingly of course, that the Russians didn't have anything to do with it. I've heard it more than once by different former KGB. I'm no spy, but one guy wasn't very convincing to me in him suggesting Russia wasn't behind it. A micro-sample, but if I saw that interview it means trained professionals in the CIA and other spy agencies saw it too.

Pompeo seems competent. I would hope he is able to objectively balance the various stakeholder interests before making such a recommendation. Trump isn't as radical on these issues as people might think, he will listen to the arguments of smart people in the know of which Pompeo was one.

It's probably exponentially more complicated than most people think. I'm not going to defend government institutions because they always lean on excessive secrecy, the Mi6 are far worse. Hell I think their motto was at one time "secrecy always" or forever, something like that lol.

In fairness though, as I have considered this situation in a more sober manner having consumed a great amount of historical intelligence cases and tactics (being the victim of the low-level Creepy Ones here in Canada as well since I was a kid), there might be family members of sources which the CIA leveraged in the 60s for which the Russians or Cubans could trace back today. Maybe even some of them still alive if they were double agents in their 20s. 61 Years ago if a young, more easily recruited Russian KGB offer was 26 years old, he could still very well be with us at 87. Traitor George Blake lived to be 98, these double agents live long!

There is also the other consideration which might force Americans to face an uncomfortable reality. You can be sure the spy business is the dirtiest of businesses when not dangerous, what would Americans say if they found out that it was the Russians or Cubans behind JFKs assassination? Would that improve relations? Increase or decrease the odds of WWIII?

What if it were the fear many have and it WAS a rogue CIA cell? After all, the French Foreign Legion tried to kill their leader Charles De Gaulle. There have been rumblings, perhaps overstated that JFK wanted to reign in the CIA. Some say it had to do with poor advise for the Bay of Pigs fiasco ironically. I don't think this would have warranted an assassination, but there could have been a hardcore sub-group. Remember, this was the height of the Cold War and the CIA were engaging a nasty enemy. They employed similarly nasty tactics. It's better that than nuclear holocaust, right?

Obviously I don't have access to these files to know whether it is a risk to release them or not. If there is a poor reflection on the CIA, that isn't grounds to keep it secret. Over 60 years have passed, no one is going to blame them for poor operations even so many years later.

It's a tricky situation though if Americans remain in the dark. It's like most situations in the world in which sometimes secrecy allows the conspiracies to run amok and people wonder, "what are they hiding"? The conspiracies are often worse than the actual event, though the real story could be worse than the conspiracies sadly. In most circumstances I would hope there is a operational and/or legitimate national security reason why they are still secret.

My guess is that Oswald was radicalized by the Cubans or Russians, perhaps even as revenge for the Bay of Pigs or other attempts to whack Castro. There may be many sources that point to this but enough plausible deniability for the Cubans or Russians to distance the government from any proof of wrongdoing while still pointing to some citizen turning Oswald into a rabid hater of America.

There are many Russians in the KGB who have retired and commented on this in interviews. Most say, perhaps self-servingly of course, that the Russians didn't have anything to do with it. I've heard it more than once by different former KGB. I'm no spy, but one guy wasn't very convincing to me in him suggesting Russia wasn't behind it. A micro-sample, but if I saw that interview it means trained professionals in the CIA and other spy agencies saw it too.

Pompeo seems competent. I would hope he is able to objectively balance the various stakeholder interests before making such a recommendation. Trump isn't as radical on these issues as people might think, he will listen to the arguments of smart people in the know of which Pompeo was one.
If memory serves there are still classified files from WWII. I do tend to agree with you on your overall points. That being said I do not hold a whole lota trust with the Wash DC crowd.

For a period of time I thought Castro was at least partly behind the JFK shooting. Between the Bay of Pigs and CIA attempts to kill him Castro sure had motive to take out Kennedy. Because of the way the Cuban missile crisis was settled no invasion etc to be taken against Cuba if Castro had in hand in the JFK killing and it became public the voters in the US would have demanded one two heads be taken out, Castro's literally or Lyndon Johnson politically and guess who Johnson would chose to go? And that may have meant a confrontation with Russia.

What could be in the documents that hasn't been discussed for the last fifty years? Maybe the CIA welcoming back a traitor who renounced his citizenship and losing track of him until he surfaced in a Dallas school book depository warehouse? Did renegades in the CIA set up JFK like they did Trump?

what would Americans say if they found out that it was the Russians or Cubans behind JFKs assassination?

I think we should be more concerned about, what if Americans found out that the Vatican, the Crown, and the international banking cabal, are the ones that purposely colluded with various enemies and organized crime, to completely subvert and control Americans democracy?

If the electoral process gets in the way, ever, it is subverted by those agencies. They aren't guardians of American liberty, but wardens of this massive prison. Alex Jones has known this forever, his first site was prison planet. This goes far beyond just America.

This is why there are more Americans in prison than anywhere on the planet. We have been assaulted by international forces, some who have said they were our friends, and Americans and the agencies they pay their taxes to support, are the very tools used to bind us into slavery.

All of the shit about human trafficking and black market drugs flooding into the nation, so that black ops can be run by supposed "allies?" All that, would more than likely be finally confirmed, once and for all and be proven true.

No one would wonder anymore, why, when less powerful nations around the world, and global corporations say jump, our government jumps, regardless of what the entire population here actually want. We would learn how all of these agency's tactics, developed for use against supposed enemies, are now used on us.

We have lost our nation, and our liberty.

What would we do if we found out that it was the Vatican in Rome, the head of the IMF, the leaders and bureaucracy at the UN, and all the heads of state members of the EU, had become, and are actually now more of a threat and cause us more harm, than all of those other Bogeyman they gas-light us with?

Yeah, I can see why they don't want that information out. duh.

There were A LOT of folks confused as hell, and still are, by the way the establishment used and acted with the whole COVID thing. I don't think they would be if they had known the facts and truth about the JFK deal, TBH. They still have this delusion that there are different nations, and we live in the nation given to us by our founders. W/E.

PsyWar: Enforcing the New World Order | Dr. Robert Malone​

Aug 1, 2024

Last edited:
I believe that... the deep state had a hold on Pompeo and that's a damn shame... he use to be a patriot...
We need to see if our own government is capable of killing a president... and why...
I don't know. Trump released over 19,000 pages of the JFK file but did temporarily keep some in classified status almost certainly on the advice of somebody(ies) and Pompeo would have been a logical person to advise him on that. But Trump didn't take advice he didn't agree with so I think there was probably a good reason.

Trump isn't a big fan of senseless secrecy in government or unnecessary rules or silly protocol, and I trust his judgment if he thought it necessary to keep some documents classified. I believe he had a good reason and won't speculate on what that reason might be. Then of course when he was not re-elected, he didn't have any power to release the remaining documents. So if they can be released without creating serious problems, I figure he'll get to it in a second term.

Note: Trump didn't always follow Pompeo's advice and Pompeo is reported to have criticized Trump for that, but I haven't found much Pompeo has said criticizing Trump policies. I haven't found direct quotes from Pompeo but rather words put in his mouth by anonymous sources and those I take with a huge grain of salt. I think Pompeo did an amazing job for Trump during his tenure as Secretary of State and I won't trash him now that the two are not working together any more. They don't speak ill of each other.

Last edited:
I think we should be more concerned about, what if Americans found out that the Vatican, the Crown, and the international banking cabal, are the ones that purposely colluded with various enemies and organized crime, to completely subvert and control Americans democracy?

If the electoral process gets in the way, ever, it is subverted by those agencies. They aren't guardians of American liberty, but wardens of this massive prison. Alex Jones has known this forever, his first site was prison planet. This goes far beyond just America.

This is why there are more Americans in prison than anywhere on the planet. We have been assaulted by international forces, some who have said they were our friends, and Americans and the agencies they pay their taxes to support, are the very tools used to bind us into slavery.

All of the shit about human trafficking and black market drugs flooding into the nation, so that black ops can be run by supposed "allies?" All that, would more than likely be finally confirmed, once and for all and be proven true.

No one would wonder anymore, why, when less powerful nations around the world, and global corporations say jump, our government jumps, regardless of what the entire population here actually want. We would learn how all of these agency's tactics, developed for use against supposed enemies, are now used on us.

We have lost our nation, and our liberty.

What would we do if we found out that it was the Vatican in Rome, the head of the IMF, the leaders and bureaucracy at the UN, and all the heads of state members of the EU, had become, and are actually now more of a threat and cause us more harm, than all of those other Bogeyman they gas-light us with?

Yeah, I can see why they don't want that information out. duh.

There were A LOT of folks confused as hell, and still are, by the way the establishment used and acted with the whole COVID thing. I don't think they would be if they had known the facts and truth about the JFK deal, TBH. They still have this delusion that there are different nations, and we live in the nation given to us by our founders. W/E.

PsyWar: Enforcing the New World Order | Dr. Robert Malone​

Aug 1, 2024

You are basically throwing out broad consporacies unrelated to the JFK assassination. I'm not sure why you would douboe.down on this approach.

Pompeo told trump it would be a catastrophe if the remaining JFK files were released. Why? That fucking cocksucker Pompeo lol That's why his campaign failed.

There is no bigger catastrophe than what the Democrats are bringing to the table right now.

Even if the JFK collusion included the mob, the CIA, business, and high ranking government officials, the public could handle it.

Pompeo seems to be under the mistaken impression that the PTB still have any credibility.

I think Pompeo did an amazing job for Trump during his tenure as Secretary of State and I won't trash him now that the two are not working together any more.

Pompeo is a criminal.

Mike Pompeo summoned by court to explain alleged US government plot to assassinate Julian Assange, say Spanish media reports​

it was the Mafia who done the hit.
Mafia don't work for free. They do you a favor, you owe them. And it sure as hell wasn't just as simply as they were worried about prosecution.

:rolleyes:

You are basically throwing out broad consporacies unrelated to the JFK assassination. I'm not sure why you would douboe.down on this approach.
Of course they are related.

Your speculation is no more valid than mine. Sorry to attack your sacred cows. . .

But your theories make no sense to explain the secrecy, none at all. All of your reasons given, would be why that information would already be out there.

Pompeo is a criminal.

Mike Pompeo summoned by court to explain alleged US government plot to assassinate Julian Assange, say Spanish media reports​

Mafia don't work for free. They do you a favor, you owe them. And it sure as hell wasn't just as simply as they were worried about prosecution.

If Pompeo is a criminal then everybody in the world is.

it was the Mafia who done the hit.
Why? They were leveraged by various agencies for overseas activities wherever communism spawned. They aren't going to be employed by the govt for a hit on JFK and they certainly wouldnt do so alone. That would be organizational suicide. Oswald did it. Who radicalized him and how much did they suspect he would try to kill JFK is the question. Even if they planned it for him they couldnt guarantee he would succeed in any plan he had conjured up if they even knew about it at all. Dont forget, Oswald also killed a cop that day, this guy was off the rails.

Last edited:
Pompeo is a criminal.

They had several reasons, first the legal attacks from RFK on the Mafia, JFK did some deals with them to help the invasion of Cuba, Jack Ruby, a known Mafia bud killed Lee Harvey and then

March 29, 1979: The House Select Committee on Assassinations investigated the assassination and based on incorrect acoustic evidence states Kennedy was "probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy". The Committee states the American mobsters Carlos Marcello and Santo Trafficante Jr. had the means, motive, and opportunity to assassinate Kennedy."[153]

Forum List

Back