RFK Jr. Vows to End Corrupt Merger of State and Corporate Power, to Prioritize Clean Government, Civil Liberties and Peace!

I'm not going to repeat myself.

And didn't you show up to this board *right* after Russia's invasion of Ukraine? Like 3 week after.....talking mad shit about Ukraine.

With you repeatedly encouraging Americans to attack each other, wage war against each other.

And now you're demanding that the US president be prosecuted for crimes against Mother Russia, huh?

That's quite the glass house you've got there, Comrade.

And didn't you show up to this board *right* after Russia's invasion of Ukraine? Like 3 week after.....talking mad shit about Ukraine.

With you repeatedly encouraging Americans to attack each other, wage war against each other.

And now you're demanding that the US president be prosecuted for crimes against Mother Russia, huh?

Your insinuations and speculations are spectacular!

batshit crazy

Who parrots Dem talking points??

LOL!!!

Just call him crazy!!!!

And never respond any other way!!!

14% and rocketing higher daily....

Who will step in to stop him, since Traitor Joe is toast....

Pretty lame Mossad talking points, supremacist...

Now that explains a lot.

Your insinuations and speculations are spectacular!

Speculation? What speculation have I offered?

I've simply listed when you showed up and what you've done since you got here.

• You showed up right after Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
  • You immediately took a pro-Russian, anti-Ukraine position.
  • You've repeatedly encouraged Americans to attack each other, to wage war on each other.
  • And you've called for the American President to be prosecuted for his crimes against Mother Russia.

None of that is 'speculation'. You did all that shit.

This is going to be one hell of an interesting race. I see RFK Jr being a sort of a Ross Perot factor that could benefit Trump in the general. He's anti-vaxx which I like and anti-deep state like Trump.

Yeah, he's gonna clean up what the GOP did in 1888 when they went from agrarian candidates to industrialist candidates.

RFK Jr hasn't got a chance. He thinks he can resurrect his Dad and Uncle's policies.
HA
Remember Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You. Ask What You Can Do For Your Country?
Dems fighting words today. Blacks want to know when do they each get their free house, car, 14 million dollars and $100,000 a year for 250 years. Recent invaders demand free housing, medical care and education.

Loser loser

RFK Jr hasn't got a chance. He thinks he can resurrect his Dad and Uncle's policies.
HA
Remember Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You. Ask What You Can Do For Your Country?
Dems fighting words today. Blacks want to know when do they each get their free house, car, 14 million dollars and $100,000 a year for 250 years. Recent invaders demand free housing, medical care and education.

Loser loser

RFK Jr. is an anti-vaxer. Which is why the right is obsessed with him.

Forum List

Back