RFK Jr " We need a peaceful revolution"

An odd site as they pretend to be something they contradict. See down. As for vaccines anyone who grew up during polio knows their wonderful powers. And anyone online here who served in the military was lined and shot in both arms and guess what no one died. Vaccines are a miracle of modern science.

An odd site as they pretend to be something they contradict. See down. As for vaccines anyone who grew up during polio knows their wonderful powers. And anyone online here who served in the military was lined and shot in both arms and guess what no one died. Vaccines are a miracle of modern science.

"Fact checkers". :laughing0301:

Who pays their paychecks?

Tell me that or STFU.

Fuck you, commie shill shitbag. You need a helicopter ride.

:th_BlackHelicopter:
You need to see this:

the-shark-immune-system-when-sharks-attack.gif

More like a hard coup, complete with dropping leftists in the ocean.
For all their evil and other faults, I can at least say of them that they're willing to fight for what they want. Of course, so are any other group of lawless scum, but, just sayin'... if the Rs ever reciprocate, this nation is in for a world of hurt.

RFK Jr. should change parties.

Otherwise it's no good, many of us are sick and tired of the Rats.

My opinion.:dunno:

For a moment, I misread your post and thought you said he should change panties.

Shows you where my fucked up mind is at.

Forum List

Back