🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rich liberal women prefer conservative men

Entertaining thread. I will say that some of the conservatives here are making good points though. BTW, this is what "rich" liberal women allegedly prefer, and it makes sense to me. Conservative men are, well, 'conservative' with their money.

But some of you took this as evidence that all women prefer conservative men, which is laughable. If that were the case, liberal men wouldn't even exist today as they wouldn've been counter-selected thousands of years ago. The proliferation of liberalism in general is actually hard evidence that many women prefer it in a mate. Of course, this concept requires an understanding of evolution, something the knuckle dragging conservatives love to reject in favor of creationism. lol

It's also amusing to point out that the richest men in the country are democrat. Uh oh, there goes the thread. Oops.

Very true, thank you for pointing out the richest men are democrat....rdean and lakhota will be shocked to hear that.

But they're rich, so women put up with it, but again liberal men tend to kiss ass and want to have no personality of their own.

lol, horseshit. It's the conservatives who are the drones. Exhibit A: usmessageboard.com
Is that why the Democrat posters on here are all carbon copies of each other and Republican posters on here all have vastly different beliefs?

hahah, no that's not "why."

Vastly different beliefs...you are out of your goddamn mind.

:laugh2:
This forum mainly consists of self-proclaimed Republicans arguing with each other over some pretty big issues, while self-proclaimed Democrats and Hillary voters barely even respond to each other and instead spend their time attacking the Republican posters.

I haven't really noticed that at all. Part of the problem with this forum is that conservatives outweigh liberals here, so it's a full time job just having to deal with conservative lies. I've disagreed with liberals here on Hillary quite a bit and see her as quite right of center and hardly liberal at all, for example.

Forum List

Back