🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rich liberal women prefer conservative men

Nope they dont.want wishy washy vaginas. They want men with their own minds and they like to have a.worthy conversation......if anyone is going out looking for a chick.
Do this
Find a girl and always agree with her on everything (aka liberal)
Then find a girl and disagree with her on somenthings (aka conservative)

YOU Get further by disagreeing rather than be a pussy yes man

I don't understand anything you wrote here.

Do.you have a woman?

I don't divulge personal information on forums like this.

Some people think I'm a woman. Some people think I'm a man. Some people think I'm young. Some people think I'm old.

Who.cares I'm a.43 year old.straight white guy. I do have a girl, so I cant give.out my number ladies!

Again, if you put punctuation in the wrong places, no one will have a clue what you're talking about.

"out my numbers ladies"

What?

I'm on a phone I type fast....

Nope they dont.want wishy washy vaginas. They want men with their own minds and they like to have a.worthy conversation......if anyone is going out looking for a chick.
Do this
Find a girl and always agree with her on everything (aka liberal)
Then find a girl and disagree with her on somenthings (aka conservative)

YOU Get further by disagreeing rather than be a pussy yes man

Do.you have a woman?

Some people think I'm a woman. Some people think I'm a man. Some people think I'm young. Some people think I'm old.

Who.cares I'm a.43 year old.straight white guy. I do have a girl, so I cant give.out my number ladies!

Again, if you put punctuation in the wrong places, no one will have a clue what you're talking about.

"out my numbers ladies"

What?
It was a.joke,.letting the ladies know I'm spoken.for. I'm on a phone so typos will happen

Do.you have a woman?

"out my numbers ladies"

What?

I'm on a phone I type fast....

Maybe you should try reading what you write before you post it so people can actually understand it.

Do.you have a woman?

"out my numbers ladies"

What?
It was a.joke,.letting the ladies know I'm spoken.for. I'm on a phone so typos will happen

Well if you were trying to pick up the ladies on a forum like this......

Do.you have a woman?

"out my numbers ladies"

What?

Well you never know....but it was a joke.
Anyways the point is.
If you are trying to pick up a girl
Do nothing but agree with her and she'll get bored with you
Then find another girl and disagree occasionally, she'll be interested

"out my numbers ladies"

What?

Anyways the point is.

Unless of course you have a girl who likes a man who agrees with her.

Personally I think there are three types of people.

Those that like to dominate, those that like to be dominated and those who like equality. If you have two dominators in a relationship, it'll be tough, two dominated it'll be tough, you need one dominator and one dominated together, or two people who like equality together.

"out my numbers ladies"

What?

Anyways the point is.

Those that like to dominate, those that like to be dominated and those who like equality. If you have two dominators in a relationship, it'll be tough, two dominated it'll be tough, you need one dominator and one dominated together, or two people who like equality together.

Well the point is people may like a yes man, but not for long....stroking your ego sounds great until they have nothing interesting to say or add to the relationship. It can work both ways, men like liberal chicks because the do more stuff in most cases.

"out my numbers ladies"

What?

Anyways the point is.

Well the point is people may like a yes man, but not for long....stroking your ego sounds great until they have nothing interesting to say or add to the relationship. It can work both ways, men like liberal chicks because the do more stuff in most cases.

Some people get off on guys who appear intelligent, they think that if their man is intelligent then they must be too. We could go on all day about different psychology of people when it comes to who they want.

Entertaining thread. I will say that some of the conservatives here are making good points though. BTW, this is what "rich" liberal women allegedly prefer, and it makes sense to me. Conservative men are, well, 'conservative' with their money.

But some of you took this as evidence that all women prefer conservative men, which is laughable. If that were the case, liberal men wouldn't even exist today as they wouldn've been counter-selected thousands of years ago. The proliferation of liberalism in general is actually hard evidence that many women prefer it in a mate. Of course, this concept requires an understanding of evolution, something the knuckle dragging conservatives love to reject in favor of creationism. lol

It's also amusing to point out that the richest men in the country are democrat. Uh oh, there goes the thread. Oops.

Entertaining thread. I will say that some of the conservatives here are making good points though. BTW, this is what "rich" liberal women allegedly prefer, and it makes sense to me. Conservative men are, well, 'conservative' with their money.

But some of you took this as evidence that all women prefer conservative men, which is laughable. If that were the case, liberal men wouldn't even exist today as they wouldn've been counter-selected thousands of years ago. The proliferation of liberalism in general is actually hard evidence that many women prefer it in a mate. Of course, this concept requires an understanding of evolution, something the knuckle dragging conservatives love to reject in favor of creationism. lol

It's also amusing to point out that the richest men in the country are democrat. Uh oh, there goes the thread. Oops.

But some of you took this asevidence that all women prefer conservative men,

The OP was about a poll of rich liberal women.

P.s. stupid shit, this is about liberals and conservatives..

You are kind of stupid to suggest no conservative democrats.

Especially fiscal conservatives.

Very true, thank you for pointing out the richest men are democrat....rdean and lakhota will be shocked to hear that.

But they're rich, so women put up with it, but again liberal men tend to kiss ass and want to have no personality of their own.

Very true, thank you for pointing out the richest men are democrat....rdean and lakhota will be shocked to hear that.

But they're rich, so women put up with it, but again liberal men tend to kiss ass and want to have no personality of their own.

lol, horseshit. It's the conservatives who are the drones. Exhibit A: usmessageboard.com

P.s. stupid shit, this is about liberals and conservatives..

You are kind of stupid to suggest no conservative democrats.

Especially fiscal conservatives.

WTF are you talking about?

poor conservative men prefer rich liberal women

get the check baby, I'll be outside in the car.

lol, horseshit. It's the conservatives who are the drones. Exhibit A: usmessageboard.com
Is that why the Democrat posters on here are all carbon copies of each other and Republican posters on here all have vastly different beliefs?

Would you rather I compare them to myself?

I make fucking pajama pants look manly.

Not my concern, chill.
Funny how you think people who have a high self-esteem should "chill" when they are just communicating their thoughts in a normal fashion.

I don't think you have high self esteem.
Of course you don't. You have to be wrong about everything.

Why are we talking about you and your alleged manliness? Why are you so concerned with what I, a stranger, think about you? I don't see confidence coming from your posts.
Go back and read your earlier posts, moron.

Is that why the Democrat posters on here are all carbon copies of each other and Republican posters on here all have vastly different beliefs?

hahah, no that's not "why."

Vastly different beliefs...you are out of your goddamn mind.

:laugh2:

Not my concern, chill.
Funny how you think people who have a high self-esteem should "chill" when they are just communicating their thoughts in a normal fashion.

I don't think you have high self esteem.
Of course you don't. You have to be wrong about everything.

Why are we talking about you and your alleged manliness? Why are you so concerned with what I, a stranger, think about you? I don't see confidence coming from your posts.
Go back and read your earlier posts, moron.

Did I call you a little girl or something? Can you blame me?

hahah, no that's not "why."

Vastly different beliefs...you are out of your goddamn mind.

:laugh2:
This forum mainly consists of self-proclaimed Republicans arguing with each other over some pretty big issues, while self-proclaimed Democrats and Hillary voters barely even respond to each other and instead spend their time attacking the Republican posters.

Forum List

Back