Rich liberal women prefer conservative men

TuckerCarlsonCNN.jpg

Tucker 'Marion' Carlson
Manly founder of the Daily Caller
He is a guy with a normal build in the media business.

TuckerCarlsonCNN.jpg

Tucker 'Marion' Carlson

Those other two guys are also in the media business but at least they aren't 20 wearing fucking bow ties and being a pretentious dick who was laughed off tv.
You mean the 2 losers playing grab-ass with each other because they can't even get a girl to date them?

Whether they are playing grab ass with each other or not is not my concern, why would I care about what they do to each other?

What I do know is they that they know their fast food hash browns and I fully support them in their efforts.

Lesson: Lighten up dude, stop being so judgmental about others because you have a political axe to grind. If you have a John Wayne man-crush, that's fine, but you lose the right to criticize others.

Last but not least...were they right about their choice of hashbrowns? #hashbrown huntdown 2k15.

TuckerCarlsonCNN.jpg

Tucker 'Marion' Carlson

Those other two guys are also in the media business but at least they aren't 20 wearing fucking bow ties and being a pretentious dick who was laughed off tv.
You mean the 2 losers playing grab-ass with each other because they can't even get a girl to date them?

Whether they are playing grab ass with each other or not is not my concern, why would I care about what they do to each other?

What I do know is they that they know their fast food hash browns and I fully support them in their efforts.

Lesson: Lighten up dude, stop being so judgmental about others because you have a political axe to grind. If you have a John Wayne man-crush, that's fine, but you lose the right to criticize others.

Last but not least...were they right about their choice of hashbrowns? #hashbrown huntdown 2k15.

I literally haven't been angry all day. I don't think I can actually "lighten up" anymore than I am right now.

TuckerCarlsonCNN.jpg

Tucker 'Marion' Carlson

I literally haven't been angry all day. I don't think I can actually "lighten up" anymore than I am right now.

Great, then prove it. Stop making fun of people you know nothing about by comparing them to John Wayne, especially when you most likely don't live up to what you think is his example of manliness.

Chill.

Great, then prove it. Stop making fun of people you know nothing about by comparing them to John Wayne, especially when you most likely don't live up to what you think is his example of manliness.

Chill.

Would you rather I compare them to myself?

I make fucking pajama pants look manly.

Chill.

Not my concern, chill.

You really shouldn't have posted that video btw.

Those 2 losers make the Sonic douchebags look alpha.

Chill.

Not my concern, chill.

Funny how you think people who have a high self-esteem should "chill" when they are just communicating their thoughts in a normal fashion.

I don't know who the Sonic douche bags are, didn't we just get to a break through where you admitted you are an effeminate male? Stop lashing out at others and learn to love yourself.

Chill.

Not my concern, chill.

Funny how you think people who have a high self-esteem should "chill" when they are just communicating their thoughts in a normal fashion.

I don't think you have high self esteem.

I don't know who the Sonic douche bags are, didn't we just get to a break through where you admitted you are an effeminate male? Stop lashing out at others and learn to love yourself.
You have serious reading comprehension problems.

All I admitted was that I can wear exactly what "pajama boy" is wearing and still look manly. I am no John Wayne, but I am definitely as masculine as they come from my generation.

Chill.

Not my concern, chill.

Of course you don't. You have to be wrong about everything.

All I admitted was that I can wear exactly what "pajama boy" is wearing and still look manly. I am no John Wayne, but I am definitely as masculine as they come from my generation.

You should really read your own posts.

No, you said "I make pajama pants look manly", that sentence is a cry for help.

Why do you believe I care what you look like in 'pajama pants'? Chill, let people be people. And go seek help.

Chill.

Not my concern, chill.

Of course you don't. You have to be wrong about everything.

Why are we talking about you and your alleged manliness? Why are you so concerned with what I, a stranger, think about you? I don't see confidence coming from your posts.

Damn I have been selling myself short...Looks like I am going to have start hanging out at the country clubs :)

Hilton head here I come..

Turns out, they prefer conservative men in and out of bed. Darren Shuster, the publicist for MillionaireMatch.com, the company that commissioned a survey, stressed in an email, “Especially in bed. Don’t kill the messenger.”

Hot off the presses from Silicon Valley, MillionaireMatch.com has released the results of a survey showing that show that rich ass females prefer their men on the “right” side of the political spectrum. According to site stats, 81.4 percent of female millionaires prefer a conservative man rather than someone liberal (this includes Republicans, Democrats and independents). A whopping 76.6 percent of Democrat female millionaires said they “would prefer to date a conservative man.”

Read more: Rich liberal women prefer conservative men
Of course. They're so easy to manipulate.

Women like confident men, men who can fend for.themselves and they love macho, so.of course they love conservatives.

The look at liberal men as eunuchs they can boss around, with no identity.

Damn I have been selling myself short...Looks like I am going to have start hanging out at the country clubs :)

Hilton head here I come..

Turns out, they prefer conservative men in and out of bed. Darren Shuster, the publicist for MillionaireMatch.com, the company that commissioned a survey, stressed in an email, “Especially in bed. Don’t kill the messenger.”

Hot off the presses from Silicon Valley, MillionaireMatch.com has released the results of a survey showing that show that rich ass females prefer their men on the “right” side of the political spectrum. According to site stats, 81.4 percent of female millionaires prefer a conservative man rather than someone liberal (this includes Republicans, Democrats and independents). A whopping 76.6 percent of Democrat female millionaires said they “would prefer to date a conservative man.”

Read more: Rich liberal women prefer conservative men
Of course. They're so easy to manipulate.

Women like confident men, men who can fend for.themselves and they love macho, so.of course they love conservatives.

The look at liberal men as eunuchs they can boss around, with no identity.

As much as women claim to like a sensitive man they always fall for the man that still has testosterone running through their veins.
It's really no different than a man who likes feminine women verses a butch dyke.

Hold up a minute....you think you can wear booty pajamas and still come across as masculine?

Forum List

Back