Rich liberal women prefer conservative men

Damn I have been selling myself short...Looks like I am going to have start hanging out at the country clubs :)

Hilton head here I come..

Turns out, they prefer conservative men in and out of bed. Darren Shuster, the publicist for MillionaireMatch.com, the company that commissioned a survey, stressed in an email, “Especially in bed. Don’t kill the messenger.”

Hot off the presses from Silicon Valley, MillionaireMatch.com has released the results of a survey showing that show that rich ass females prefer their men on the “right” side of the political spectrum. According to site stats, 81.4 percent of female millionaires prefer a conservative man rather than someone liberal (this includes Republicans, Democrats and independents). A whopping 76.6 percent of Democrat female millionaires said they “would prefer to date a conservative man.”

Read more: Rich liberal women prefer conservative men
Of course. They're so easy to manipulate.

Women like confident men, men who can fend for.themselves and they love macho, so.of course they love conservatives.

The look at liberal men as eunuchs they can boss around, with no identity.

As much as women claim to like a sensitive man they always fall for the man that still has testosterone running through their veins.
It's really no different than a man who likes feminine women verses a butch dyke.

Bingo....women like men to make.decisions like on dinner.......something simple like that, they don't like wishy washy guys

Damn I have been selling myself short...Looks like I am going to have start hanging out at the country clubs :)

Turns out, they prefer conservative men in and out of bed. Darren Shuster, the publicist for MillionaireMatch.com, the company that commissioned a survey, stressed in an email, “Especially in bed. Don’t kill the messenger.”

Hot off the presses from Silicon Valley, MillionaireMatch.com has released the results of a survey showing that show that rich ass females prefer their men on the “right” side of the political spectrum. According to site stats, 81.4 percent of female millionaires prefer a conservative man rather than someone liberal (this includes Republicans, Democrats and independents). A whopping 76.6 percent of Democrat female millionaires said they “would prefer to date a conservative man.”

Maybe rich people prefer selfish people as they're usually selfish themselves. I went out with a selfish person once, you could have a lot of fun for a short while, then reality started to kick in.

Women like confident men, men who can fend for.themselves and they love macho, so.of course they love conservatives.

As much as women claim to like a sensitive man they always fall for the man that still has testosterone running through their veins.
It's really no different than a man who likes feminine women verses a butch dyke.

Bingo....women like men to make.decisions like on dinner.......something simple like that, they don't like wishy washy guys

They also like men with strong convictions who refuse to compromise.
It's the no nonsense get the fuck out if you dont like it attitude that attracts em.

Maybe rich people prefer selfish people as they're usually selfish themselves. I went out with a selfish person once, you could have a lot of fun for a short while, then reality started to kick in.

Nope they dont.want wishy washy vaginas. They want men with their own minds and they like to have a.worthy conversation......if anyone is going out looking for a chick.
Do this
Find a girl and always agree with her on everything (aka liberal)
Then find a girl and disagree with her on somenthings (aka conservative)

YOU Get further by disagreeing rather than be a pussy yes man

Wishy washy guys who think about things.

It's the no nonsense get the fuck out if you dont like it attitude that attracts em.

I.agree to an extent, compromise.is.ok, it.just can be on core beliefs, they will lose.respect for you.

Says the frigid chick.....

Nope they dont.want wishy washy vaginas. They want men with their own minds and they like to have a.worthy conversation......if anyone is going out looking for a chick.
Do this

I don't understand anything you wrote here.

Yeah, all the women I've been out with like a decision maker, some women have made much more than I, and they make enough decisions at work, they want me to handle things like dinner decsions......MOST of the time.

Do this

Do.you have a woman?

I.agree to an extent, compromise.is.ok, it.just can be on core beliefs, they will lose.respect for you.

That goes back to wishy washy.
Show strong convictions that a women believes in and they'll respect you.

Yep...they made go.out and run.over a wishy washy, but they will replace you asap.

Yep...they made go.out and run.over a wishy washy, but they will replace you asap.

All women still seem to prefer men with large, hard cocks. Thank you God, thank you God, thank you God.

Lost you somewhere....you posting on a phone?

Yeah, all the women I've been out with like a decision maker, some women have made much more than I, and they make enough decisions at work, they want me to handle things like dinner decsions......MOST of the time.

Well there are people like that, and there are people who are different.

Everyone has to find that person who is the sort of person they're suited to.

Well yeah some people are into.scat. but we're talking in general.

So.do you have a girl?

Do this

Do.you have a woman?

I don't divulge personal information on forums like this.

Some people think I'm a woman. Some people think I'm a man. Some people think I'm young. Some people think I'm old.

Well yeah some people are into.scat. but we're talking in general.

So.do you have a girl?

Well, you're talking about a specific type of woman, in general.

Do this

Do.you have a woman?

Some people think I'm a woman. Some people think I'm a man. Some people think I'm young. Some people think I'm old.

Who.cares I'm a.43 year old.straight white guy. I do have a girl, so I cant give.out my number ladies!

Do this

Do.you have a woman?

Who.cares I'm a.43 year old.straight white guy. I do have a girl, so I cant give.out my number ladies!

Again, if you put punctuation in the wrong places, no one will have a clue what you're talking about.

"out my numbers ladies"

What?

Forum List

Back