Richard Dawkins Renounces Atheism

People said the same about LSD. I'll pass on both but this last is pretty funny:

Claiming the experience left him shaken, scared and profoundly changed Dawkins nevertheless insists that he’ll try it again saying “it’s too good of an experience not to want to repeat again and again, like wanking or eating cheesecake except with less consequences”.

Wanking has consequences???

Is Atheism dead? Has theism won the god argument? Oh what should we do???

Richard Dawkins Renounces Atheism After Smoking DMT

I guess we start smoking DMT, since no proof is forth coming.........:confused:!

You realize, of course, that that is a satire site. You didn't know? Huh.

(Puff, Puff) The machinations elves are telling me to ignore you! (Puff):smoke:

You choose ignore me when I tell you the truth, preferring instead to believe that a satire site is telling you the truth? Oh my.

I guess we start smoking DMT, since no proof is forth coming.........:confused:!

You coulda told me that before I sent it to others.

And damn, I was just thinking - that's some GOOD shit he's smoking. And, I didn't even know what DMT is.

In order to help this thread--more silliness!!

Hey Atheists--Do you wish to become an ordained minister, but no recognized opened minded theist group will let you because of your lack of faith?

Now, thanks to alot of misunderstanding of what atheism is, You can!!

Join The First Atheism church!! Become a minister and start up your own branch!!

First Church of Atheism Minister s Site

Now you too can take on the smug attitude of a know it all minister that preach and preach and then fleece your sheep.

(No sheep is included with you free ordaining. How you go about obtaining sheep is up to you and could reflect badly upon the atheist community if you try to fleece them. Expect anger and hostility from the skeptical individuals you tried to use)

Hey Atheists--Do you wish to become an ordained minister, but no recognized opened minded theist group will let you because of your lack of faith?

Join The First Atheism church!! Become a minister and start up your own branch!!

Now you too can take on the smug attitude of a know it all minister that preach and preach and then fleece your sheep.

(No sheep is included with you free ordaining. How you go about obtaining sheep is up to you and could reflect badly upon the atheist community if you try to fleece them. Expect anger and hostility from the skeptical individuals you tried to use)

Naw ... "christians" have been getting mail order ordinations since before they wrote the ultimate satire, the bible.

Besides, atheists don't preach and proselytize. For one thing, we don't have piles of tracts in our back rooms.

You coulda told me that before I sent it to others.

And damn, I was just thinking - that's some GOOD shit he's smoking. And, I didn't even know what DMT is.

Dimethyltryptamine, IIRC... . :D

Naw ... "christians" have been getting mail order ordinations since before they wrote the ultimate satire, the bible.

Besides, atheists don't preach and proselytize. For one thing, we don't have piles of tracts in our back rooms.

Hmmm--that is a good point. I guess the atheist minister to 'NoGod' has to steal sermons and speeches and rituals and rewrite them for their branch of FCA.

That is alot of work for the simple message of atheism.

People said the same about LSD. I'll pass on both but this last is pretty funny:

Claiming the experience left him shaken, scared and profoundly changed Dawkins nevertheless insists that he’ll try it again saying “it’s too good of an experience not to want to repeat again and again, like wanking or eating cheesecake except with less consequences”.

Wanking has consequences???
It does if you're doing it right. ;)

Hmmm--that is a good point. I guess the atheist minister to 'NoGod' has to steal sermons and speeches and rituals and rewrite them for their branch of FCA.

That is alot of work for the simple message of atheism.

You're right.

If you believe in one of the many "gods", there's a whole lotta rules and stuff to remember. With atheist, all you have to do is use your brain. Lots easier..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back