Zone1 Those who are left behind.

My father was the most faithful and good person I’ve ever known. Faithful to his God, country, community, family, and church. At age 52, when he was finally set to start living his life for himself and my mother, he was afflicted with Skin Cancer, likely caused by his military service and the yard work he used to do for or home, our church, and several other individuals who couldn’t do it themselves. Less than three years later, after multiple surgeries, chemo, remissions and new instances, a literally shell of the man my father had been succumbed to the cancer in his brain. The faithful servant got fucked up the ass by his God

As for me… Google Sturge-Weber Sundrome.
God didn't do any of that. Satan did. You live in darkness and are serving the one who caused all the problems. Turn around and learn truth. The one beating you caused all your problems, stand up kick him in the teeth and gain eternal life in Gods kingdom. God promised a resurrection of the dead. ALL dead loved ones will be brought back and given a second chance in a more perfect state of being. = Gods love is outstanding. Your Dad would want you to be there.

Everyone has problems they must deal with. Satans lie to Eve caused it all when she listened to him and ate of the tree of knowledge of good and bad. God wants mortals to know only good, and his kingdom will bring that to a reality.

God didn't do any of that. Satan did. You live in darkness and are serving the one who caused all the problems
Regardless of who started the problem, if God has the power to correct it and doesn’t, he’s just as guilty so far as I’m concerned. As I’ve said, I have no interest in deferred payments.

Regardless of who started the problem, if God has the power to correct it and doesn’t, he’s just as guilty so far as I’m concerned. As I’ve said, I have no interest in deferred payments.
He will correct it when his kingdom arrives. For now all rebels are being rooted out. God knows exactly what he is doing. Your lack of understanding and true knowledge of God has you blinded.
Cancer is being caused by the govts and corporations. They are selling it to us. They have polluted everything= air, land, water, thus our food as well. Cancer causing chemicals in much of our food. It has become a major business. Yet you give support to all but who will cure it. Why? Your Dad and other dead loved ones who get resurrected will be sad because you chose not to support God and thus enter his kingdom. And when one is 40,000 years old, won't even remember this sick satan controlled system.

Last edited:
The greatest evil I’ve ever found is the Christian Church (Catholic & Protestant) and the deity they pray to.
Evil people find good to be evil , this goes back to the whole Greek philosophical tradition.
Thanks for the confirmation

Again, I don’t do deferred compensation. I don’t do it for my employer, or anyone else. Not even God.

Well, maybe he should try explaining it to the people directly affected by it. I’d have chosen not to be born over this life.
He gave us his written word to communicate with us. The wise listen to Jesus and live by EVERY utterance from God. Its a protection to do so. But Few on earth do.
So by your own bad choice you serve satan, the one who caused all the problems. That makes 0 sense to choose that path.

Forum List

Back