Rick Perry, first to jump in the Clown Car

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Rick Perry (R) characterized the shooting in Charleston as an “accident” during an interview with Newsmax, while accusing President Obama of using the massacre to push a gun control agenda.

Said Perry: “This is the MO of this administration anytime there is an accident like this.”

Texas Tribune: “The one presidential candidate who cannot make a mistake did just that Friday.”

Rick Perry suggested that psychiatric drugs could be to blame for the mass shooting at a black church in Charleston, South Carolina, MSNBC reports.

Said Perry: “I don’t know, but I think the facts—once we get them—there were more people than that killed in Paris. This was a crime of hate, we know that.”

But Perry continued: “It seems to me, again without having all the details about this, that these individuals have been medicated and there may be a real issue in this country from the standpoint of these drugs and how they’re used.”

Rick Perry (R) characterized the shooting in Charleston as an “accident” during an interview with Newsmax, while accusing President Obama of using the massacre to push a gun control agenda.

Time for a new set of glasses!

Said Perry: “This is the MO of this administration anytime there is an accident like this.”

Texas Tribune: “The one presidential candidate who cannot make a mistake did just that Friday.”

Rick Perry suggested that psychiatric drugs could be to blame for the mass shooting at a black church in Charleston, South Carolina, MSNBC reports.

Said Perry: “I don’t know, but I think the facts—once we get them—there were more people than that killed in Paris. This was a crime of hate, we know that.”

But Perry continued: “It seems to me, again without having all the details about this, that these individuals have been medicated and there may be a real issue in this country from the standpoint of these drugs and how they’re used.”
Accident my ass. What damn turnip truck did he fall off of?

That is the story of columbine....

It is truly bizarre the way the Right is trying to avoid at all costs admitting this was a racist attack.

First, they attempted to force this round peg into their "war on Christianity" square hole. And now Perry is trying to fit this round peg into a "mental health issue" triangular hole. Has anyone heard that Dylann Roof was under a mental health doctor's care and was taking medications?

Me, neither.

Perry is inventing shit out of whole cloth, just to avoid admitting this was a racist attack.

You have to wonder why that is. Why is it impossible for these dumb fucks to face reality? Why are these monkeys deliberately blinding themselves?

This is right out of Orwell. If a figure authority says it, it must be true...

It is truly bizarre the way the Right is trying to avoid at all costs admitting this was a racist attack.

First, they attempted to force this round peg into their "war on Christianity" square hole. And now Perry is trying to fit this round peg into a "mental health issue" triangular hole. Has anyone heard that Dylann Roof was under a mental health doctor's care and was taking medications?

Me, neither.

Perry is inventing shit out of whole cloth, just to avoid admitting this was a racist attack.

You have to wonder why that is. Why is it impossible for these dumb fucks to face reality? Why are these monkeys deliberately blinding themselves?

Well, to me this is just a story of Perry being a bit short in the IQ department for anything beyond being the governor of Texas, where the unique state constitution makes the governor much less in charge of any legislative agenda that normally occurs in other states. I think Perry is in the clown car because he's spinning this away from ... guns. And he's just too dam stupid to realize the issue is race as much, or more, than guns.

I mean the pistol at issue is pretty much an ordinary pistol. Even if there was some will, or logic, to banning high capacity magazines, that would not have had any effect. Similarly, while there really is no sane reason to not support an effective system of background checks and not allowing the mentally ill to buy weapons legally, the pistol in this case was given to the kid by his father. This is really more about a family ignoring the signs of a mentally deranged son and doing nothing. If there's a lesson, it's people need to be told to not be stupid and notice if someone's going off the rails, and making sure there are mental health resources. Nothing's perfect but we can do more.

Perry's a dumb shite kicking clown. Others are trying to deny the racist link, I agree with that.

O thou of "57 States He just misspoke land" please stop playing the holier than thou game.

:lol:

He meant to say incident don't you know? You know, just like Obama misspoke when he said 57 States.

Me, neither.

Well, to me this is just a story of Perry being a bit short in the IQ department for anything beyond being the governor of Texas, where the unique state constitution makes the governor much less in charge of any legislative agenda that normally occurs in other states. I think Perry is in the clown car because he's spinning this away from ... guns. And he's just too dam stupid to realize the issue is race as much, or more, than guns.

I mean the pistol at issue is pretty much an ordinary pistol. Even if there was some will, or logic, to banning high capacity magazines, that would not have had any effect. Similarly, while there really is no sane reason to not support an effective system of background checks and not allowing the mentally ill to buy weapons legally, the pistol in this case was given to the kid by his father. This is really more about a family ignoring the signs of a mentally deranged son and doing nothing. If there's a lesson, it's people need to be told to not be stupid and notice if someone's going off the rails, and making sure there are mental health resources. Nothing's perfect but we can do more.

Perry's a dumb shite kicking clown. Others are trying to deny the racist link, I agree with that.

Now I've read his whole statement a few times. I didn't pick up where he was spinning this away from guns OR race.

He brought up the meds that this drug addled racist little white prick was on though. The meds and the other drugs (from one bust LSD, Meth, Cocaine) played into fucking up the kid.

Can you tell me where he's spinning it away from guns other than bitching and for true, every time there is a rampage shooting Obama wants to trash the Second Amendment?

The bloody bastard in the White House and all his minions jump on gun control as the be all and end all to end whacky, crazy assholes killing people.

Me, neither.

Who said the murders had nothing to do with race?

You are saying that THE RIGHT is saying this. Is this just a blanket statement or do you have specifics?

Forum List

Back