Rick Wilson says live on MSNBC: "They're going to have to put a bullet in Donald Trump"

You dumb shits should learn a lesson from the past few days and just lick your wounds. Don't be fucking tards and double down on your stupidity, because you have all left a trail a mile wide:

Anyone named soros needs a sock stuffed down his throat.

Rick Wilson is an infamous negative admaker. he has a book called Everything Trump Touch Dies. he is a Washington Post columnist.

given all that, are you really surprised?!

Poor Trumphlakes, scared of another hastily cut off video clip. Kinda makes you wonder what he said next. It's a brave new world now.

"There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?" Trumpybear defending his bff Putin.

Don’t try to change the subject. A liberal asshole promoting violence against the President. Shut up You can’t get out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do you know what he was talking about? why was the video cut off where we could not hear the context and what he said right afterwards and right before?

though I will say this 24 second clip sounds horrible and SS could be paying a visit to him! :eek:

You do know Rick Wilson is a REPUBLICAN Strategist and not a liberal....don't you?
The guy is now an independent. He grew so ashamed of the racism in the GOP, he just couldn't be part of it anymore.

Dqjn4oXWsAAuBWL.jpg

Poor Trumphlakes, scared of another hastily cut off video clip. Kinda makes you wonder what he said next. It's a brave new world now.

"There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?" Trumpybear defending his bff Putin.

Don’t try to change the subject. A liberal asshole promoting violence against the President. Shut up You can’t get out of it.

Rick Wilson used to be a conservative. he's a 5th generation Floridian.

Key word is use to. Now he is a left wing asshole

he's not left wing, he's definitely right wing.....

he simply is not part of the Trump cult, he's not a Trumpster.... and is very vocal about it! :eek:

do you know what he was talking about? why was the video cut off where we could not hear the context and what he said right afterwards and right before?

though I will say this 24 second clip sounds horrible and SS could be paying a visit to him! :eek:

You do know Rick Wilson is a REPUBLICAN Strategist and not a liberal....don't you?
The guy is now an independent. He grew so ashamed of the racism in the GOP, he just couldn't be part of it anymore.

Dqjn4oXWsAAuBWL.jpg
The guy was a mole in the Republican party. No one was fooled.

he simply is not part of the Trump cult, he's not a Trumpster.... and is very vocal about it! :eek:
In other words, he's leftwing.

"They are going to have to put a bullet in Donald Trump" is a statement of opinion, not an imperative. If it were directing someone to do it, or declaring intention to do it, the interpretation could be menace.
Especially seeing as the comment was made some time ago, pouring over it now seems an effort to be searching for issues.

In other words, he's leftwing.

Thank you for finally coming out and admitting that anyone that does not worship Trump is a left winger to all you sheep

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Interesting, but not surpirising to see TDS victims support that sick fake news douche attacking our democracy!

Folks Nov 6.

These tards are going to meltdown again. :p

Rick Wilson is an irrelevant Never-Trumper like Bill Kristol, Steve Schmidt, and Nicole Wallace the Bush maggots. The old GOP establishment is over, they can whine about Trump all they want, but it doesn't matter. Trump has a new coalition of working class dems and a bunch more minority voters to more than make up for a few pseudo-elite sore losers.

More leftwing civility:

"They're still going to have to go out and put a bullet in Donald Trump, and that's a fact." -Rick Wilson

I'm not going to defend this guy for his poor choice of words as he tells that Trump donors are going to have to 'put a bullet in Donald Trump', but I think I know how he meant it, and I doubt he does expects a Trump donor to blast away on his word any more than Trump expects his supporters to send bombs.

He is not a liberal and Trump was not the president when it was said.

Rick Wilson is an irrelevant Never-Trumper like Bill Kristol, Steve Schmidt, and Nicole Wallace the Bush maggots. The old GOP establishment is over, they can whine about Trump all they want, but it doesn't matter. Trump has a new coalition of working class dems and a bunch more minority voters to more than make up for a few pseudo-elite sore losers.
There isn't a single Republican establishment congressman or Senator that is running in this election that was not a George w Bush supporter....

Trumpsters hated the 17 Republican contenders against Trump.... And all republicans running..... but now your cult master is telling you to vote for them, so like good little Simon Says-ers.... You now love them and will run out and vote for them with glee!!!

Hypocrites.

Forum List

Back