🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ridiculous price jump on gas.

Yeah, prices are all over the map right now.

I paid $3.39 a gallon in Valdosta, Georgia last week. I paid $4.09 in St. Augustine, Florida last night. I was out earlier but didn't happen to look at prices. I'll be gassing up the Charger later so we'll see where the price is...

Last edited:
This really isn’t “General Discussion.” It’s the result of Biden’s war on oil, and belongs in Politics. You should ask a moderator to move it.

I paid $3.39 a gallon in Valdosta, Georgia last week. I paid $4.09 in St. Augustine, Florida last night. I was out earlier but didn't happen to look at prices. I'll be gassing up the Charger later so we'll see where the price is...
I usually buy my gas at the same grocery store where I buy groceries. The gas price at this location is often 20-30 cents per gallon lower than the gas from the same chain of grocery stores about 8 miles down the road in town. Same state, same county, and the town is not incorporated so there are no "city/town taxes". But the more expensive store is close to an interstate highway ( maybe a mile away).

This morning 3.50

Now 3.72
That tremendous drop in fuel prices that the vegetable promised. Dropped six cents for four days--jumped a dime yesterday. Safeway, Walmart, Fred Meyer still giving a three cent discount for their club card, LMAO--if typical jumps are going to be 5 to 20 cents, by golly, I want a 50 cent discount, something that is relative to the market.

$3.99 a gallon for regular...

We are drilling & producing more fuels than we use & supplying the rest of the world who are bidding up prices. Biden did the right thing be halting the pipeline that would rapidly transport more oil out of the USA further driving up prices.

I paid only $2.98 for E85 yesterday.

High gasoline is only hurting the idiots who moved to rural areas & spend hours driving around every day. Screw those whiney assholes.

We are drilling & producing more fuels than we use & supplying the rest of the world who are bidding up prices. Biden did the right thing be halting the pipeline that would rapidly transport more oil out of the USA further driving up prices.

High gasoline is only hurting the idiots who moved to rural areas & spend hours driving around every day. Screw those whiney assholes.
I paid $70 to fill up my tank, 87. And I live in a major metro area.

You just made it clear to every thinking person on this board that you are an ignorant fuck.

The US is a net exporter of Crude Oil & its Petroleum Products
Import oil.png

Forum List

Back