Riding With A Snake

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
That is what democrats are asking you to do, and as a matter of fact you might be safer with the snake. Do you really think a woman who would defend a child molester for money has any intention of making the world safer for children?
I think not nor would any person of common sense.

Do you really think a woman who takes money from Islamic State supporters has any intention of destroying islamic state? As a matter of fact her actions speak volumes to who she supports. Putin kills islamic state terrorists and she vows to go after Putin. You know it took us AND the Russians to beat the Nazi's. And they were in fewer countries.

Do you think a woman who takes money from China has any interest in you keeping your job? She supported TPP long before many and at the start even took credit for starting it. At what point did we start electing people who wanted to GIVE AWAY American jobs? Oh yeah, Clinton 1.

Infrastructure, she says she cares about it but what do her actions say? Well she and Obama diverted that shovel ready job money to women's studies because those shovel ready jobs were seen as to white and to male. I myself did not know the ability to fill a hole in the street could only be done by a white male. Seems to me diverting that money for that is not only sexist but racist.

NASA, she and Obama diverted that money as well to global warming. So for the first time in the history of the space station we do NOT have a way there. Putin has keys and a ride, we got keys. What does that say about national security? Who has the keys and a ride to the most advanced tech in the world?

Four years of Clinton or riding cross state in my 4x4 with a Rattlesnake riding shotgun, hope my cigars don't bother the snake.

Fury

Forum List

Back