Rifle used by couple to stop democrat party terrorists confiscated....expect to see the protestors attack...

That couple sounds a bit nuts frankly. There were 6 protestors, they stayed on the sidewalk, none were armed, they were peaceful. None were Antifa.

Even their neighbors thought they went overboard.

No, that's the hand picked video that was approved by the Democrat controlled Media. By the couple's own words there were DOZENS of people who poured through their front gate and threatened them and told them they were taking over their house and which rooms they wanted to live in. Of course the many videos of that event ended up on the editing room floor.
The coue'

I've been saying it for a long time now. Society does not back up civilized people anymore. THe forces of law and order are allied with the barbarians and animals.

It is worst the the law of the jungle or MIght makes right.

YOu can be strong and win, and then the government will come and attack YOU, for defending yourself.

Remember the two people who were defending their home from the Mob in St. Louis? The government came and took their weapons... No charges filed, but took their weapons. So.. Now the government won't protect them, and the government just removed their ability to protect themselves, WITH NO CHARGES FILED. They just took their guns.

Mmm.... Ok. WTF?

No offense but you need something more news reliable than Fat Wesley Crusher. It seems there is more to this story than just what happened that day. Seems they've done this before and are trying to carve out their own little fifedom...in the middle of St Louis. :)
Court record shows St. Louis couple pulled gun before

Remember the two people who were defending their home from the Mob in St. Louis? The government came and took their weapons... No charges filed, but took their weapons. So.. Now the government won't protect them, and the government just removed their ability to protect themselves, WITH NO CHARGES FILED. They just took their guns.

Mmm.... Ok. WTF?

No offense but you need something more news reliable than Fat Wesley Crusher. It seems there is more to this story than just what happened that day. Seems they've done this before and are trying to carve out their own little fifedom...in the middle of St Louis. :)

"Fat Wesley Crusher" was an Andrew Yang supporter....He might possibly one of the last few honest libs left on the planet.

They were on the sidewalk, not on their property. They pointed LOADED guns with their finger on the trigger, at people who were not an immediate threat. If you can't understand why that is reckless gun ownership, then you are proof of why there should be stricter gun laws... or you've never actually owned and shot a gun, otherwise you would know just how idiotic that couple were in using improper gun safety.
That you have to blatantly lie about where these protestors were during this event shows how feeble and
weak your argument is. I suggest you go review videos of the incident since it seems like you've never seen
the videos before.

No offense but you need something more news reliable than Fat Wesley Crusher.
No offense taken. Until you can come up with how it's unreliable, I'll continue to use him. You'll notice, if you watch the video, he sites the articles he's addressing. I suppose I could do the same, but not everybody likes to read. The video works just fine if you want to look at the sources, feel free. I don't care.

It seems there is more to this story than just what happened that day. Seems they've done this before and are trying to carve out their own little fifedom...in the middle of St Louis. :)
Umm... That's what HOA's ( Home Owners Associations ) usually do. I'm not a fan of them myself, but it's not like it's illegal.

So? Were they charged with anything?

They were on the sidewalk, not on their property. They pointed LOADED guns with their finger on the trigger, at people who were not an immediate threat. If you can't understand why that is reckless gun ownership, then you are proof of why there should be stricter gun laws... or you've never actually owned and shot a gun, otherwise you would know just how idiotic that couple were in using improper gun safety.
That you have to blatantly lie about where these protestors were during this event shows how feeble and
weak your argument is. I suggest you go review videos of the incident since it seems like you've never seen
the videos before.

...and you still keep on with that argument. Like I said, that couple should be counting their lucky stars they only had their guns confiscated. The way that wife was pointing her gun with her finger on the trigger... not even at least straight-finger, she could have easily gotten spooked and shot and killed someone and ended up behind bars the rest of her life.

If you truly believe in not having your 2nd Amendment Rights infringed at all, you should be criticizing that couple for their lack of proper gun safety, not trying to do whatever you can to try and justify it.

When ever I hear the word ALLEGEDLY 9 out of 10 times its one side or the other trying to make a Big political point out of a small incident created by some nut jobs.

THERE IS NO SIDEWALK OR STREET WITHIN THAT GATED COMMUNITY THAT BELONGS TO THE GOVERNMENT. THAT WHOLE LAND IS PRIVATE PROPERTY.

Last edited:
The democrat party Circuit Attorney in St. Louis ordered the police to take the guns from the couple who stood up to the terrorists of the democrat party.......antifa and black lives matter....

This is how they did it in Germany in the 1930s....

The question to ask? Did the democrat party Circuit Attorney call the black lives matter and antifa terrorists herself, to let them know the couple is without guns....or did she use a cut out to do it....?

Law enforcement officials in St. Louis have allegedly served a warrant on the St. Louis couple who recently defended their home when a large mob of angry demonstrators allegedly trespassed onto their private property.

Fox News host Shannon Bream tweeted: “BREAKING: Warrant reportedly served on St. Louis couple who stood outside their home with weapons as protesters approached. We’re told weapon(s) seized. We’ve got the warrant and pictures for you at 11p – PLUS, Missouri @AGEricSchmitt joins us LIVE…”

Antifa was there? You sure about that?

Yep.......
She's a troll
Absolutely

Mmm.... Ok. WTF?

[/QUOTE]
The first incident happened many years and at night when they suspected a prowler

it will cost them a lot of money to get their guns back and they will be unprotected now and easy prey for the lib mobs

but they are libs themselves who I am confident have voted these democrats onto office

The democrat party Circuit Attorney in St. Louis ordered the police to take the guns from the couple who stood up to the terrorists of the democrat party.......antifa and black lives matter....

This is how they did it in Germany in the 1930s....

The question to ask? Did the democrat party Circuit Attorney call the black lives matter and antifa terrorists herself, to let them know the couple is without guns....or did she use a cut out to do it....?

Law enforcement officials in St. Louis have allegedly served a warrant on the St. Louis couple who recently defended their home when a large mob of angry demonstrators allegedly trespassed onto their private property.

Fox News host Shannon Bream tweeted: “BREAKING: Warrant reportedly served on St. Louis couple who stood outside their home with weapons as protesters approached. We’re told weapon(s) seized. We’ve got the warrant and pictures for you at 11p – PLUS, Missouri @AGEricSchmitt joins us LIVE…”

Democrats vs Democrats. When will they learn. If this coue votes for the vegetable, they get no sympathy from me

Mmm.... Ok. WTF?

Maybe theres a reason a well off couple would need to gate off their property in Detroit/St Louis

That couple sounds a bit nuts frankly. There were 6 protestors, they stayed on the sidewalk, none were armed, they were peaceful. None were Antifa.
And those 6 protesters were the only ones that broke down the iron entrance gate to the property? You lie
They only stayed on the sidewalk because they had weapons pointed at them! They threatened their lives and the life of their pet.
Now what excuse did the city give for taking their rifle? They broke no laws

The first incident happened many years and at night when they suspected a prowler

it will cost them a lot of money to get their guns back and they will be unprotected now and easy prey for the lib mobs

but they are libs themselves who I am confident have voted these democrats onto office
You are likely right. But that has no bearing on my argument. If they can do this to them, that means they think they can do that to me.

Mmm.... Ok. WTF?

It ain't Wesley Crusher, or do all white folks look alike?

..and you still keep on with that argument. Like I said, that couple should be counting their lucky stars they only had their guns confiscated. The way that wife was pointing her gun with her finger on the trigger... not even at least straight-finger, she could have easily gotten spooked and shot and killed someone and ended up behind bars the rest of her life.

If you truly believe in not having your 2nd Amendment Rights infringed at all, you should be criticizing hat couple for their lack of proper gun safety, not trying to do whatever you can to try and justify it.
Just like you should be concerned by hordes of people swarming onto private property, not public as you claimed, with the intent to do damage as had been done to other residences.
Show me the video where the man has his finger on the trigger of his rifle, which seems to be your main
concern, because I can't find one after searching several videos.
As for the woman the evidence is inconclusive.

They were morons. Like the snowflakes on this board they were mad about people protesting because white people are of course the real victims. :rolleyes: In response they attempted to intimidate with a firearm. Their best defense is that they are too cowardly to intimidate anyone. No one was on their property. Certainly not threatening them.

They were morons. Like the snowflakes on this board they were mad about people protesting because white people are of course the real victims. :rolleyes: In response they attempted to intimidate with a firearm. Their best defense is that they are too cowardly to intimidate anyone. No one was on their property. Certainly not threatening them.
THERE IS NO SIDEWALK OR STREET WITHIN THAT GATED COMMUNITY THAT BELONGS TO THE GOVERNMENT. THAT WHOLE LAND IS PRIVATE PROPERTY.

Forum List

Back