Right Wing extremist nationalism

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Praise the war mongers. Worship the war machine. Wave your flag. USA! USA! USA! It's right out of the Mussolini handbook for fascism.

Now days, the war machine is everywhere. Golf Tournaments, Daytona 500, The Super Bowl.

Back when I was in the army, troops weren't allowed off post wearing fatigues. Now it's like a badge of honor, like those wearing them are some kind of gods to bow down to.

Taking a hint from history, when Italy and Germany had all that stupid nationalism, we got WWII.

After twelve years of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, we've got thousands and thousands of half soldiers reminding us of how proud we are with our nationalism. There's thousands of them on television saying "Please give to the wounded warriors."

It's because of those two wars that this country has lost all it's dignity and credibility in the eyes of the whole world. And we're not going to get it back until we evolve into humans, instead of being barbarians.

Killing is the problem, not the answer.

Last edited:
Praise the war mongers. Worship the war machine. Wave your flag. USA! USA! USA! It's right out of the Mussolini handbook for fascism.

Now days, the war machine is everywhere. Golf Tournaments, Daytona 500, The Super Bowl.

Back when I was in the army, troops weren't allowed off post wearing fatigues. Now it's like a badge of honor, like those wearing them are some kind of gods to bow down to.

Taking a hint from history, when Italy and Germany had all that stupid nationalism, we got WWII.

After twelve years of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, we've got thousands and thousands of half soldiers reminding us of how proud we are with our nationalism. There's thousands of them on television saying "Please give to the wounded warriors."

It's because of those two wars that this country has lost all it's dignity and credibility in the eyes of the whole world. And we're not going to get it back until we evolve into humans, instead of being barbarians.

Killing is the problem, not the answer.

I think to a certain extent the US has overreacted to the mistakes of the Vietnam era where the soldiers coming home were not made to feel welcome and losing the war made us question ourselves.

Nationalism is just a form of pride which can be dangerous but it is also something that is needed. What I really find puzzling is the mix of nationalism and disdain for the well being of fellow Americans.

Was it "extreme right wing nationalsim" when liberals got us involved in the vietnam war too?

was it extreme right wing nationalism when you trashed the honorable service of John Kerry for political gain?

You people hate the troops when they need money to recover but love them when they die

What gets me is that some of the very same people who sported "Support Our Troops" magnetic stickers on their SUVs, and got all frothy in the mouth if a politician wasn't wearing a flag pin, are the ones who now believe our troops are going to start rounding up millions of citizens and put them in FEMA camps.

These people are sick in the head. Seriously. As a vet, I find them extremely offensive and nothing more than cowards still in nappies.

Last edited:
Was it "extreme right wing nationalsim" when liberals got us involved in the vietnam war too?

History 101, Eisenhower got us in Vietnam. JFK was assassinated because he planned to get us out. Johnson realized he was duped by the industrial military complex and declined to run again. Tricky Dick promised to get us out, but kept us there another seven years, for the profits of the military contractors. And almost started WWIII with his plan to nuke Vietnam.

As for the OP, yeah, I've seen those guys wearing their uniforms out in public. They do it because they think it will help them get laid. And they are right.

I've done that a time or two myself back in the day. When you are a stranger in town, you walk into a nightclub in your dress uniform, and the babes throw themselves at you. Yowza!! :lol:

Don't make a big deal out of it.

Last edited:
What gets me is that some of the very same people who sported "Support Our Troops" magnetic stickers on their SUVs, and got all frothy in the mouth if a politician wasn't wearing a flag pin, are the ones who now believe our troops are going to start rounding up millions of citizens and put them in FEMA camps.

These people are sick in the head. Seriously. As a vet, I find them extremely offensive and nothing more than cowards still in nappies.

Troops are to follow the Commander in Chief. It's obama they fear.

Get real. They don't fear Obama, they sign up to go kill. Then they find out the consequences. Karma is a bitch.

As for the OP, yeah, I've seen those guys wearing their uniforms out in public. They do it because they think it will help them get laid. And they are right.

I've done that a time or two myself back in the day. When you are a stranger in town, you walk into a nightclub in your dress uniform, and the babes throw themselves at you. Yowza!! :lol:

Cheesy, real cheesy. Real men don't need a uniform to get laid.

Get real. They don't fear Obama, they sign up to go kill. Then they find out the consequences. Karma is a bitch.

So tell me g5000....

This make you sick as well?

quite obvious you are full of shit and never been in the military.

The only uniform you may have sported was a cub scout.

why does the right get caught in lies daily ?

because they know the truth is not on their side

For crying out loud...re-read the exchange booze breath

Forum List

Back