🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right-wing pastor says ‘amen’ when guest wants to see Gov. Jerry Brown ‘hanging from a rope’

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
As Republicans in Congress are rushing to microphones to accuse Democrats of toxic rhetoric that they believe called one Illinois man to open fire on elected officials, one pastor is agreeing with such speech from a Republican activist.

During right-wing radio host Dave Daubenmire’s Wednesday webcast, fellow activist Sheila Zilinsky claimed that god caused Hillary Clinton’s health problems as a response to her own prayer. She went on to say that Gov. Jerry Brown (D-CA) “should be hanging from a rope,” Right Wing Watch reported.

“Christians are not being taught spiritual warfare,” Zilinsky said, cautioning that they are not exercising their “dominion over the earth.” She urged them to go on the offensive against “demonic spirits that rule the world.”

“We have weapons that are not carnal and we should have that same attitude toward the devil; you just come and try it, I will beat you down with the blood of Jesus, pal,” she continued. “We really actually have these ICBMs (intercontinental ballistic missile) in the spirit and we can bind, we can loose. I said every day of the campaign, ‘I suffer the witch not to live’ and Hillary Clinton, not very long after that, she was having all sorts of crazy episodes.”

While praising President Donald Trump for pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord, she called Brown a “treasonous huckster” and repeated her call that he “should be hanging from a rope [in the] town square.”

Daubenmire replied with “amen.”

Listen below:

Right-wing pastor says ‘amen’ when guest wants to see Gov. Jerry Brown ‘hanging from a rope’
------------------------

Let's see how many conservatives here condemn the words of this "Christian."

Democrats are actually shooting Republican Congressmen, not just talking about it, so go fuck yourself.

As Republicans in Congress are rushing to microphones to accuse Democrats of toxic rhetoric that they believe called one Illinois man to open fire on elected officials, one pastor is agreeing with such speech from a Republican activist.

During right-wing radio host Dave Daubenmire’s Wednesday webcast, fellow activist Sheila Zilinsky claimed that god caused Hillary Clinton’s health problems as a response to her own prayer. She went on to say that Gov. Jerry Brown (D-CA) “should be hanging from a rope,” Right Wing Watch reported.

“Christians are not being taught spiritual warfare,” Zilinsky said, cautioning that they are not exercising their “dominion over the earth.” She urged them to go on the offensive against “demonic spirits that rule the world.”

“We have weapons that are not carnal and we should have that same attitude toward the devil; you just come and try it, I will beat you down with the blood of Jesus, pal,” she continued. “We really actually have these ICBMs (intercontinental ballistic missile) in the spirit and we can bind, we can loose. I said every day of the campaign, ‘I suffer the witch not to live’ and Hillary Clinton, not very long after that, she was having all sorts of crazy episodes.”

While praising President Donald Trump for pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord, she called Brown a “treasonous huckster” and repeated her call that he “should be hanging from a rope [in the] town square.”

Listen below:

------------------------

Who is he?

We all know who your paster is though

Democrats are actually shooting Republican Congressmen, not just talking about it, so go fuck yourself.

One Mad-Man with a gun shot a Republican member of the H. or Rep. How do you feel about the fact that he had a gun, is that less important than his political leanings or the GOP Support for allowing a mentally ill person to own or possess a gun?

These people aren't Christians. Like most conservatives they pretend to be but they aren't. They use Christianity as a political tool, that's it.

Listen below:

------------------------

I would never have guessed you spend so much time listening to Christian media.
Since you're an expert, how many left wing pastors are out there?
Do you suppose Christian radio is as pervasive as CNN, NPR, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc.?
You have no comparison. You're a phony looking to justify left wing attempted mass murder/democrat terrorism.

Yes and a right winger stabbed three men who defended two Muslim girls.

The rhetoric has been coming from the right since Trump suggested Second Amendment types take care of Clinton should she win.

The OP premise that all of the vile hateful bile directed at encouraging violence at Republicans is all neutralized and counterbalanced by some idiot wack job 'pastor' on some flea market radio station is just hysterically funny.

No, it does not equate to the same thing at all, moron.

Yes and a right winger stabbed three men who defended two Muslim girls.

The rhetoric has been coming from the right since Trump suggested Second Amendment types take care of Clinton should she win.
That was a Sanders supporter.

Has anyone commented on whether that Republican Congressman needed to be shot?

Has anyone commented on whether that Republican Congressman needed to be shot?
for?
You are answering my question with a question. Find someone who has commented on the question and get back to us. If not, why bother to answer the question unless the answer is a simple "no".

I was kinda hoping you could provide a reason for him to be shot.

Obviously, you haven't received that talking point yet.

Listen below:

------------------------

Claimed = no proof, another lie. Nothing to see here, just more hateful divisive rhetoric from the dims.

Listen below:

------------------------

Claimed = no proof, another lie. Nothing to see here, just more hateful divisive rhetoric from the dims.

Uh, watch the video you retard. HE SAYS IT. Jesus Christ. Did every single conservative on this forum forget to take their anti-tard pills today or something? It's like interacting with a bunch of mildly retarded monkeys here -- except dumber.

Listen below:

------------------------

It would be hard to even condemn someone hanging that bitch from a rope....so nope not gonna get me to condemn it! I think violence is 100% justified.

Listen below:

------------------------

Uh, watch the video you retard. HE SAYS IT. Jesus Christ. Did every single conservative on this forum forget to take their anti-tard pills today or something? It's like interacting with a bunch of mildly retarded monkeys here -- except dumber.

Still spreading the divisive hate speech, huh?

Forum List

Back