Rightist Maggot Writes "Trump is going to do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews"

The left strikes again.
Probably another hoax....this is what happens when you go around making shit up, people get skeptical
the only things republicans do more than say racist shit is deny racism exists, unless its against white people of course

Islam isn't a race, shit for brains.

Now go away
your still a racist
In fact only racists use that defence. We have it here in the UK.

Dumb fook, homo Tommy thinks Islam is a race? LMAO You idiots go around calling people racist and you don't even know the definition. Freaking dopes

I think it's funny the bed wetters are shitting their pants about this letter and are calling it a "hate crime". Since when is writing a letter a crime? It's actually written in a pleasant tone and straight forward and honest. Of course Trump isn't going to do to the Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews. We'll be lucky if he deports a few for terror sympathizing on top of halting Muslim immigration. Is calling someone "whore" or a "dog" considered a hate crime now?

The left strikes again.
Probably another hoax....this is what happens when you go around making shit up, people get skeptical
the only things republicans do more than say racist shit is deny racism exists, unless its against white people of course

Now go away
your still a racist

"you're" not your. You've been thrashed yet again

Give up, I'm smarter than you
I swear your 5 years old lol

The left strikes again.

Now go away
your still a racist
In fact only racists use that defence. We have it here in the UK.
did you know that mexican isn't a race either? I've heard that about 1000 times lol

Mexican is a nationality, not a race. I've thrashed you three times in one thread. A trifecta

The left strikes again.

Now go away
your still a racist

Again..."you're" not your. Sweet Jebus loon learn what I am teaching you

I think it's funny the bed wetters are shitting their pants about this letter and are calling it a "hate crime". Since when is writing a letter a crime? It's actually written in a pleasant tone and straight forward and honest. Of course Trump isn't going to do to the Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews. We'll be lucky if he deports a few for terror sympathizing on top of halting Muslim immigration. Is calling someone "whore" or a "dog" considered a hate crime now?
so your upset that trump wont do what?

the Alt Right deplorables ^^^ are cut when one of their fellow maggots does something stupid and is criticized; the deplorables stamp their little cloven hooves.

Now go away
your still a racist

grammar nazi

SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO)
San Jose police are investigating a possible hate crime involving a pro-Trump, anti-Muslim letter sent to a a mosque.

Officers were dispatched to the Evergreen Islamic Center on Ruby Avenue at 7:10 p.m. Thursday on report of suspicious circumstances surrounding the letter.

The letter addresses the people of Evergreen Islamic center as the "children of Satan", calling Muslims "vile and filthy people".

The letter arrived at the mosque on Wednesday and is now in the hands of the San Jose Police Department. "It was disturbing to the fact that some of our parishioners were a little bit worried," Evergreen Islamic Center Board President Faisal Yazadi said.

He says officers arrived right away to investigate. "We wanted to let law enforcement know so that in case there's an unfortunate event people are prepared," Yazadi said.

The letter says president-elect Trump is going to do to Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews, and that Muslims would be wise to pack their bags and get out of dodge.
------------
Rest here: San Jose police investigating hate letter reported by Islamic center

Screenshot:
CyJet4sUkAAaViS.jpg

Another deplorable strikes. Dangerous, threatening Trump supporters are on a rampage, folks....

I strongly suspect that this is a False Flag Operation performed by Lefties who want to smear Trump.

SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO)
San Jose police are investigating a possible hate crime involving a pro-Trump, anti-Muslim letter sent to a a mosque.

Officers were dispatched to the Evergreen Islamic Center on Ruby Avenue at 7:10 p.m. Thursday on report of suspicious circumstances surrounding the letter.

The letter addresses the people of Evergreen Islamic center as the "children of Satan", calling Muslims "vile and filthy people".

The letter arrived at the mosque on Wednesday and is now in the hands of the San Jose Police Department. "It was disturbing to the fact that some of our parishioners were a little bit worried," Evergreen Islamic Center Board President Faisal Yazadi said.

He says officers arrived right away to investigate. "We wanted to let law enforcement know so that in case there's an unfortunate event people are prepared," Yazadi said.

The letter says president-elect Trump is going to do to Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews, and that Muslims would be wise to pack their bags and get out of dodge.
------------

Screenshot:
CyJet4sUkAAaViS.jpg

Another deplorable strikes. Dangerous, threatening Trump supporters are on a rampage, folks....

I strongly suspect that this is a False Flag Operation performed by Lefties who want to smear Trump.
it was probably you

Now go away
your still a racist

grammar nazi

Illiterate loon. Three major fails in one thread and you have the audacity to spew BS

I'm not upset about anything.

By the way, it's "you're" not "your".

Your vs You’re - What's the difference?

SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO)

------------

Screenshot:
CyJet4sUkAAaViS.jpg

it was probably you

^^^ Stupid Moron Posts Stupid Comments ^^^

I'm not upset about anything.

By the way, it's "you're" not "your".

Your vs You’re - What's the difference?

He'll hit ya with "grammar nazi".

SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO)

------------

Screenshot:
CyJet4sUkAAaViS.jpg

Sounds a great deal like the liberals on this forum....

Let Me know when any of this reaches the level of violence being perpetrated by the rampaging progressives tearing down cities and getting fathers to little kids killed.

SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO)

------------

Screenshot:
CyJet4sUkAAaViS.jpg

it was probably you

you nazis sure are an angry bunch

The left strikes again.
Stacking the Deck

You're begging the question by assuming there is something irrational and immoral about racism. That's a sneaky way to gain an advantage in the debate.

SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO)

------------

Screenshot:
CyJet4sUkAAaViS.jpg

it was probably you

Godwin's Law says: You lose.

And you really are boring. One of the more boring noobs out of a huge crop of boring noobs who joined the board during this election cycle.

SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO)

------------

Screenshot:
CyJet4sUkAAaViS.jpg

Sounds a great deal like the liberals on this forum....

Let Me know when any of this reaches the level of violence being perpetrated by the rampaging progressives tearing down cities and getting fathers to little kids killed.
rampaging progressives tearing down cities lol

SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO)

------------

Screenshot:
CyJet4sUkAAaViS.jpg

it was probably you

Godwin's Law says: You lose.

And you really are boring. One of the more boring noobs out of a huge crop of boring noobs who joined the board during this election cycle.
stupid nazi

Forum List

Back