Rightwing white gets schooled in history on "faux news"

I think you're confused, the black dude is just using 9/11 to promote his agenda....racism. You're sorta stupid Guano

Wow, I really learned something today. I didn't know about that whole Tulsa riot. Thanks Guno.

Holy shit did he exaggerate though. lol After reading the history of that riot, I can see the cause of the agitation and anger is exactly the same as it is today, the elites dividing and manipulating the mistrust and hatred of the masses. If the MSM hadn't published the articles it had, the whole thing could have been avoided. Just like then, the corporate elite owned media has an agenda, divide and conquer. Thanks for playing their game.

And wow, this guy on the news was exaggerating the numbers of blacks and whites killed in the Tulsa riots, wasn't he? Thousands? Really?

Walter Francis White of the N.A.A.C.P. reported that although officials and undertakers reported the numbers of fatalities as being ten white and 21 colored, he estimated that the true numbers to be 50 whites and between 150 and 200 Negroes;[26]
Tulsa race riot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So much for black guy telling the "truth." :eusa_think:

• Banned
I think you're confused, the black dude is just using 9/11 to promote his agenda....racism. You're sorta stupid Guano

Guno is a LOT stupid.

Seem like more documented history is coming out and more will be forthcoming with the demographic shift and the loss of the white christian narrative in America. Now why would white rightwings be nervous about it? Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm? :eusa_whistle:

A certain mentally challenged racist seems convinced that the Race Relations Forum means he has to post nothing but racist troll threads. Too bad.

Guno is a LOT stupid.

Seem like more documented history is coming out and more will be forthcoming with the demographic shift and the loss of the white christian narrative in America. Now why would white rightwings be nervous about it? Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm? :eusa_whistle:

No one is nervous, you are just stupid.

Forum List

Back