Rightwingers, of whom I'm one, let the gay shit go

We leave that to you democrats ... The ones that created the KKK and whose majority voted against civil rights

Actually racist southerners created the KKK. The Democratic party that existed in 1870 is not equal to the one that exists today.

What about Lincoln pushing a big gov't agenda - as a Republican - when he sought to abolish slavery Federally. Today's GOP would lean more towards the idea of "states rights". A lot of things change in 140 years.

I'm going to take a stab it thank you still believe Santa is real to you f****** idiot?

tapatalk post

Which part of my post do you not agree with?

1.) Did racist southerners not create the KKK?
2.) Have the Democratic/Republican Parties not changed at all since 1870?
3.) Did Lincoln not wish to abolish slavery via Federal (and not state) action?

Put your money where your mouth is Thanatos, and explain exactly where I was incorrect.

you libs have that wrapped up. Keep them in the ghettos where you can buy their votes with EBT cards and free cheese. Keep them dumb so you can brainwash them.

BTW, which recent president had the most minorities in his adminsitration? Hint--its not clinton or obama.

I cannot understand why minorities don't flock to the Right wing when they see attitudes like yours.

its not an attitude, its fact. The dems want keep minorities down where they can control them with free stuff. The GOP wants them treated equally and given equal opportunity.

Its also true that Bush had more minorities in his admin than either clinton or obama.

I know this scares the shit out of you libs, but you are losing the minorities because they too are fed up with dem lies.

I cannot understand why minorities don't flock to the Rightwing when they see "facts" like yours.

in those other categories the 'couple' is one man and one woman. Why is that so hard for you to grasp?

In those other categories, no church is being sued for refusing to marry inter-racial/inter-faith/previously divorced couples.......Why is that so hard for you to grasp?

because interracial marriage and interfaith marriage and divorced marriage IS NOT THE SAME AS TWO MEN OR TWO WOMEN.

its a false analogy. but we understand, its all you have.

You lost Redfish. Give it up. Gay marriages will now and forever be recognized by the government and it will never be any other way. The court has ruled and it's a done deal.

The only thing left is your bitter attitude.

You lose, you lose, you lose.

Hey dumbass they already sued a baker for not making their cakes. Do you honestly think they wont sue a church? LOL I cant tell if your a lying ass or just stupid.

A baker is not a religious institution dumbfuck.

Read about how the Catholic Church has been discriminating with its marriage laws against all kinds of people for millennia. And they still do it to this day.

Damn you are one uninformed ignorant idiot.

Do you know how the law works regarding religion at all??

There have been NO lawsuits against churches to get them to force them to marry gay people. NONE. And if anyone is ever stupid enough to try to sue a church to get them to do so, it will be throw out.

Why don't you read up on shit and learn something instead of just spewing dumb shit you heard from another fellow idiot?

It is called a trend you ignorant hack.
It's called chicken-little syndrome, shit fer brains. You're crying and whining about shit which will never happen. You know why? Because the Federal government doesn't give a rat's ass who your lousy religion wants to marry.

Do yourself a favor and learn about the law. Maybe then we won't sit around laughing our asses off at your stupidity.

In those other categories, no church is being sued for refusing to marry inter-racial/inter-faith/previously divorced couples.......Why is that so hard for you to grasp?

because interracial marriage and interfaith marriage and divorced marriage IS NOT THE SAME AS TWO MEN OR TWO WOMEN.

You lost Redfish. Give it up. Gay marriages will now and forever be recognized by the government and it will never be any other way. The court has ruled and it's a done deal.

Like most on the right, Redfish is afraid – afraid of diversity and expressions of individual liberty that differ from his subjective perception of ‘how things should be.” And that fear has manifested into hate for homosexuals perceived as a ‘threat’ now that their civil liberties are being acknowledged.

in those other categories the 'couple' is one man and one woman. Why is that so hard for you to grasp?

There are churches that prohibit interfaith and/or interracial marriage. There is one in KY that is doing it now. Why aren't they being sued?

Like most on the right, Redfish is afraid – afraid of diversity and expressions of individual liberty that differ from his subjective perception of ‘how things should be.” And that fear has manifested into hate for homosexuals perceived as a ‘threat’ now that their civil liberties are being acknowledged.

Precisely. And I'm sure most of Redfish's (and all the others) fear stems from a lack of exposure to those he hates. People like Redfish always fear, and therefore hate, the unknown which is why education is so key....but education is another story altogether when discussing his demographic.

Precisely. And I'm sure most of Redfish's (and all the others) fear stems from a lack of exposure to those he hates. People like Redfish always fear, and therefore hate, the unknown which is why education is so key....but education is another story altogether when discussing his demographic.

Yeah, he's a big dummy because he bested you in the argument, and pointed out the false analogy.

Obviously, lol.

It's funny how progressive windbags always so precisely list their own faults when they attack others.

Yeah, he's a big dummy because he bested you in the argument, and pointed out the false analogy.

Obviously, lol.

It's funny how progressive windbags always so precisely list their own faults when they attack others.

Except it wasn't a false analogy. Churches that prohibit interfaith and or interracial marriage do not get sued and if they do get sued, it's thrown out. Do you know why?

Obviously, lol.

What church has been sued for refusing to marry ANYONE?

Get over yourself . Stop telling people that they have to tolerate their 1st amendment rights of freedom of religion being destroyed just so you can feel good about your gay friends. If you think this is about marriage you are a idiot because it isn't. It is about forcing a Religion to change its ways... It is about destroying religion and you like the good progressive tool you are help them.
When are you people going to learn that the fight for same sex marriage equality has nothing to do with changing your religion?

The fight for same sex marriage has all to do with getting the government to recognize the same sex marriages performed by the religions that already willingly marry same sex couples these days.

If a religion decides it wants to start marrying gay people, that's a decision that will come the leaders of that the religion as well as the congregation.

No law in the land will ever force a certain religion to marry gay people. Period.

Your prattle about gays forcing your religion to accept gay marriage makes you look like unintelligent and unaware of the real issue.
Really? And when they sue a church for not marring them? Do you think we are all so stupid?
Yes, I do think you are stupid. State laws cannot be forced on churches. Haven't you ever heard of the separation of church and state?

Obviously, lol.

Argue with this sweetheart: The Supreme Court ruled and you lose! You lose, you lose, you lose.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Obviously, lol.

Argue with this sweetheart: The Supreme Court ruled and you lose! You lose, you lose, you lose.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Ruled what?

tapatalk post

Just promise me Republicans, that you continue to hate minorities.

you libs have that wrapped up. Keep them in the ghettos where you can buy their votes with EBT cards and free cheese. Keep them dumb so you can brainwash them.

BTW, which recent president had the most minorities in his adminsitration? Hint--its not clinton or obama.

I cannot understand why minorities don't flock to the Right wing when they see attitudes like yours.

Bodecea never did like the truth Redfish...

Oh for the love of God - you drama queen queer. Nobody "fears" shit you dumb twat. If you don't understand the issue, refrain from weighing in on it.

When are you people going to learn that the fight for same sex marriage equality has nothing to do with changing your religion?

The fight for same sex marriage has all to do with getting the government to recognize the same sex marriages performed by the religions that already willingly marry same sex couples these days.

If a religion decides it wants to start marrying gay people, that's a decision that will come the leaders of that the religion as well as the congregation.

No law in the land will ever force a certain religion to marry gay people. Period.

Your prattle about gays forcing your religion to accept gay marriage makes you look like unintelligent and unaware of the real issue.
Really? And when they sue a church for not marring them? Do you think we are all so stupid?

Yes, I do think you are stupid. State laws cannot be forced on churches. Haven't you ever heard of the separation of church and state?

Says the asshole who claims the U.S. Constitution is "open to interpretation". What happens when a cum-guzzling twat like you claims that laws can be forced on churches? I mean, you Dumbocrats just forced Obamacare abortions on the churches... :eusa_doh:

State laws cannot be forced on churches. Haven't you ever heard of the separation of church and state?

Haven't you heard of the 2nd Amendment? Doesn't stop cum-guzzlers like you from trying to outlaw guns...:eusa_whistle:

Now go away sweetie and play with your dolls. Let the adults talk.

State laws cannot be forced on churches. Haven't you ever heard of the separation of church and state?

Cum-guzzler here tried to claim that the Supreme Court was empowered to interpret the U.S. Constitution. When I challenged her to show me where in the Constitution the Supreme Court derives this power, she couldn't do it.

I now challenge you - once again - to show me where in the U.S. Constitution I can find "the separation of church and state"?

(Hint - you can't do it because it doesn't exist cum-guzzler :lol:. But hey, just like the last challenge, I'm sure that won't stop you from humiliating yourself trying)

Forum List

Back