Rightwingers, of whom I'm one, let the gay shit go

Really? And when they sue a church for not marring them? Do you think we are all so stupid?

When did that happen? I'd like case examples and judicial rulings as examples please. And if you can't provide any examples of this happening yet, then you are:

1). Uninformed as to how the law works regarding religion
2). The very chicken-little lunatic fringe Gramps is talking about.
Hey dumbass they already sued a baker for not making their cakes. Do you honestly think they wont sue a church? LOL I cant tell if your a lying ass or just stupid.

Baking business = Church?

Churchs are subject to state laws on equal access?

Obama was opposed to gay marriage.
Finger in the wind and WALAH!
He supports gay marriage.
At election time.

The entire country was against it. Now gays are in the military. People change. Republicans don't. Are Republicans "people"?

Really? And when they sue a church for not marring them? Do you think we are all so stupid?

When did that happen? I'd like case examples and judicial rulings as examples please. And if you can't provide any examples of this happening yet, then you are:

Hey dumbass they already sued a baker for not making their cakes. Do you honestly think they wont sue a church? LOL I cant tell if your a lying ass or just stupid.

A baker is not a religious institution dumbfuck.

Read about how the Catholic Church has been discriminating with its marriage laws against all kinds of people for millennia. And they still do it to this day.

Damn you are one uninformed ignorant idiot.

Do you know how the law works regarding religion at all??

There have been NO lawsuits against churches to get them to force them to marry gay people. NONE. And if anyone is ever stupid enough to try to sue a church to get them to do so, it will be throw out.

Why don't you read up on shit and learn something instead of just spewing dumb shit you heard from another fellow idiot?

If gays would not try to interfere with others who are trying to live according to their chosen religious principles they would have far less objection.

Unfortunately, some seem to believe that "trying to live according to their chosen religious principles" means they get to tell others what they can or cannot do.

No. It's what they refuse to do when ordered by a homosexual.

After all, the baker didn't tell they gay couple they couldn't get married. He merely refused to participate himself.

And you've been told several times that is all about that state's equal access laws. You know it....you choose to ignore the facts in front of you.

Read about how the Catholic Church has been discriminating with its marriage laws against all kinds of people for millennia. And they still do it to this day.

There have been NO lawsuits against churches to get them to force them to marry gay people. NONE. And if anyone is ever stupid enough to try to sue a church to get them to do so, it will be throw out.

Why don't you read up on shit and learn something instead of just spewing dumb shit you heard from another fellow idiot?

It is called a trend you ignorant hack.

Then it would have "trended" a long time ago. That Church in the south that refuses to perform interracial marriages (yes, in 2013) would have been sued.

http://www.kentucky.com/2011/11/30/1977453/small-pike-county-church-votes.html

Last edited:
Unfortunately, some seem to believe that "trying to live according to their chosen religious principles" means they get to tell others what they can or cannot do.

No. It's what they refuse to do when ordered by a homosexual.

After all, the baker didn't tell they gay couple they couldn't get married. He merely refused to participate himself.

And you've been told several times that is all about that state's equal access laws. You know it....you choose to ignore the facts in front of you.

"That one" is as partisan as they come :wine:

As to the SOCONs not willing to accomodate gays, its just :up: more votes for non-Repub candidates.

What is the trend on churches being sued for not marrying inter-racial couples?

What is the trend on churches being sued for not marrying inter-faith couples?

What is the trend on churches being sued for not marrying previously divorced couples?

What is the trend on churches being sued for not marrying previously divorced couples?

in those other categories the 'couple' is one man and one woman. Why is that so hard for you to grasp?

in those other categories the 'couple' is one man and one woman. Why is that so hard for you to grasp?

In those other categories, no church is being sued for refusing to marry inter-racial/inter-faith/previously divorced couples.......Why is that so hard for you to grasp?

In those other categories, no church is being sued for refusing to marry inter-racial/inter-faith/previously divorced couples.......Why is that so hard for you to grasp?

because interracial marriage and interfaith marriage and divorced marriage IS NOT THE SAME AS TWO MEN OR TWO WOMEN.

its a false analogy. but we understand, its all you have.

Just promise me Republicans, that you continue to hate minorities.

you libs have that wrapped up. Keep them in the ghettos where you can buy their votes with EBT cards and free cheese. Keep them dumb so you can brainwash them.

BTW, which recent president had the most minorities in his adminsitration? Hint--its not clinton or obama.

We leave that to you democrats ... The ones that created the KKK and whose majority voted against civil rights

Actually racist southerners created the KKK. The Democratic party that existed in 1870 is not equal to the one that exists today.

What about Lincoln pushing a big gov't agenda - as a Republican - when he sought to abolish slavery Federally. Today's GOP would lean more towards the idea of "states rights". A lot of things change in 140 years.

because interracial marriage and interfaith marriage and divorced marriage IS NOT THE SAME AS TWO MEN OR TWO WOMEN.

its a false analogy. but we understand, its all you have.

The analogy is the threatened suing of churches for refusing to marry people. When have churches been sued for refusing to marry inter-racial couples? When? When have churches been sued for refusing to marry inter-faith couples? When? When have churches been sued for refusing to marry previously divorced couples? When?

Point out some lawsuits along those lines and maybe we can then talk about churches getting sued for refusing to marry anyone for any reason.

you libs have that wrapped up. Keep them in the ghettos where you can buy their votes with EBT cards and free cheese. Keep them dumb so you can brainwash them.

BTW, which recent president had the most minorities in his adminsitration? Hint--its not clinton or obama.

I cannot understand why minorities don't flock to the Right wing when they see attitudes like yours.

We leave that to you democrats ... The ones that created the KKK and whose majority voted against civil rights

Actually racist southerners created the KKK. The Democratic party that existed in 1870 is not equal to the one that exists today.

What about Lincoln pushing a big gov't agenda - as a Republican - when he sought to abolish slavery Federally. Today's GOP would lean more towards the idea of "states rights". A lot of things change in 140 years.

I'm going to take a stab it thank you still believe Santa is real to you f****** idiot?

tapatalk post

I'm going to take a stab it thank you still believe Santa is real to you f****** idiot?

tapatalk post

And he's white, white, white....isn't he?

I cannot understand why minorities don't flock to the Right wing when they see attitudes like yours.

its not an attitude, its fact. The dems want keep minorities down where they can control them with free stuff. The GOP wants them treated equally and given equal opportunity.

Its also true that Bush had more minorities in his admin than either clinton or obama.

I know this scares the shit out of you libs, but you are losing the minorities because they too are fed up with dem lies.

Forum List

Back