RINO Bush is back deciding Illegal Immigration warrants his STUPIDITY

Aww the ol RINO game...or as I like to call it...The "Did I do that?" defense for following Bush around then pretending to wake up out of a coma in 2008.

Aww the ol RINO game...or as I like to call it...The "Did I do that?" defense for following Bush around then pretending to wake up out of a coma in 2008.

Show me where I EVER followed that assclown?? SHOW ME.. You can't..because I've never liked him. DUMBAZZ

I hope my conservative friends will FINALLY see this dirtbag for who he truly is.. He doesn't say a word on the IRS, Benghazi, Fast N Furious, NSA scandals, but giving amnesty to illegals warrants his fat cakehole to open. He was and always will be a liberal.

Bush should STFU and cut brush. He's done enough damage.

Exactly! Shut the hell up and take your ignorant brother Jeb with you! As if this country only has 2 families - BUSH AND CLINTON to choose Presidents from. Both are MAJOR fuck ups.

Rare Bush policy foray on immigration may fall on deaf GOP ears - First Read

I hope my conservative friends will FINALLY see this dirtbag for who he truly is.. He doesn't say a word on the IRS, Benghazi, Fast N Furious, NSA scandals, but giving amnesty to illegals warrants his fat cakehole to open. He was and always will be a liberal.

He wasn't asked about any other issue but Amnesty so he wouldn't likely be offering his opinion on those other issues.

Bush was for amnesty when he was in office. He's consistent. He has hispanics in his family. Brother Jeb is married to a hispanic. Bush believes that hispanics come here illegally to better their lives. So does Marco Rubio. They don't see the catastrophe that unlimited illegal immigration causes. To them, hispanic immigrants are no different than any other immigrants.

He wasn't asked about any other issue but Amnesty so he wouldn't likely be offering his opinion on those other issues.

Bush was for amnesty when he was in office. He's consistent. He has hispanics in his family. Brother Jeb is married to a hispanic. Bush believes that hispanics come here illegally to better their lives. So does Marco Rubio. They don't see the catastrophe that unlimited illegal immigration causes. To them, hispanic immigrants are no different than any other immigrants.

I don't care who's in his family. All of us are immigrants. My family included. I don't support a bill or any policy granting MILLIONS of Russians legal status simply because someone demands it. It's called THE RULE OF LAW and guess what? Even Presidents should follow it.

So I guess whining about Bush after the fact will no longer be leftwinger tactics? Funny when I bring up mistakes of the right I'm labeled a liberal.

So much fucking hypocrisy. And for the record I think both Bush's were men of honor.

I don't care who's in his family. All of us are immigrants. My family included. I don't support a bill or any policy granting MILLIONS of Russians legal status simply because someone demands it. It's called THE RULE OF LAW and guess what? Even Presidents should follow it.

That's why these kinds of feel good but ultimately destructive laws have to be stopped, at the grassroots level if nothing else. If politicians do not understand the impact of unlimited illegal immigration they must be forcibly made to understand it.

Former president George Walker Busn can be forgiven for most of his mistakes.

Except one. When he declared that "Islam is a religion of peace".

That is the most mind-numbingly stupid statement in American history.

TARP - unforgivable.

But he was the only one to get up to 44% of Latino vote.

And it is not amnesty he was for, that's why it was buried by Dems.

TARP - unforgivable.

Perhaps, but it can be fixed.

The tragically wrong mindset, not only in America, but world wide, that "Islam is a religion of peace" unalterably permeates everyday life can not be fixed or changed any more.

Indeed.

For eight years, it was Bush can do no wrong. Since then, it has been Obama can do no right.

We are afflicted with severely mentally handicapped partisans destroying the GOP who are now moving even more rapidly toward totalitarianism, where even Bush is now a liberal.

How far to the right do you have to be to consider waterboarding, warrantless wiretapping, Homeland Security Bush a liberal?

A little to the right of Nazis. That's how far. Their fricking brains are liquified goo at this point.

Last edited:

I thought he said he retired? whats his gain?

The article stated it was the one piece of legislation to his legacy that he was unable to cram down the people's throat.- HIGHER AIM - "Thousands points of light in the NEW WORLD ORDER."

Brother Jeb is another smiling f*face RINO angling for the presidency who must be stopped in his tracks...

not many reps that conservatives can trust in the GOP these days.....

Forum List

Back