🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RINO Pennslyvania State Legislature pledges their allegiance to the Deep State.

Is Jake Corman a RINO?

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013

For anyone wondering: spokesperson for Pennsylvania Senate Majority Leader Jake Corman reiterated just now that the Republican controlled state legislature will NOT move to appoint electors to override popular vote, despite concerns about PA electoral process.

The Republican state legislature will step aside and allow the Democrat Machine to steal the election, forfeiting their sovereign power over the appointment of Electors.

For anyone wondering: spokesperson for Pennsylvania Senate Majority Leader Jake Corman reiterated just now that the Republican controlled state legislature will NOT move to appoint electors to override popular vote, despite concerns about PA electoral process.

The Republican state legislature will step aside and allow the Democrat Machine to steal the election, forfeiting their sovereign power over the appointment of Electors.

The conservative disdain for democracy is on full display tonight!

Glad to hear that Corman has some respect for it, though.

Eat lead

Eat lead

Or.....I can just enjoy Biden's slow ascent to 270.

Its surprisingly low calorie for being so delicious.

Your fantasies about 'voter fraud' and 'stolen elections' don't amount to much even among Republicans.

If the Pennsylvania state legislature tolerates voter fraud, they are violating Federal law and should be arrested and charged.

Newt said it best....

Yeah. . . Newt said ballots were brought in over night.

I had a friend that is a huge Trump supporter make this claim as well.

SO, I looked it up. I don't find any proof for this claim. Where is proof of this claim.

I can find articles about court battles rejecting it though.

What WE DO know, is that no counting of mail-in ballots could begin until election day.

Sooooo......

Do you have a link for Newt's claim, or any claim that ballots were brought in after folks stopped counting on election day? Something substantial beyond rumors, gossip and innuendo. . . . ????

I'd like to see that. . . b/c I am just not really buying that whole narrative set up by the Trump team and conservative media. It sounds, well, fishy. It's like they WANT you to stick your necks out to look like fools for these folks, w/o proof of their claims? Seriously?

They WANT a reason to crack down.

Forum List

Back