RINO stampede

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
In protest over Trump's pro-America policies, apparently, Republican RINOs who won in Democrat areas are simply refusing to seek reelection to help the Democrats retake control.

My advice, keep walking until you see a sign that says "Welcome to hell"

according to you they act "in protest over Trump's pro-America policies".

why do you willfully disregard the conservative party's true reasoning for rejecting Trump??

you first :itsok:

blog_national_review_against_trump.jpg

TRUMP is the big fat RINO in the room

182615.png

“People thought in ’09, ’10, ’11, that the country couldn’t be divided more. And you go back to Obama’s campaign in 2008, you know, he was talking about the divide and healing the country and all of that. And some would argue on the right that he did more to divide the country than to unite it. I kind of reject that notion.” Why is that? “Because it wasn’t him!” Boehner replies.

“Idiots,” “Anarchists,” and “Assholes”: John Boehner Unloads on Republicans

The former Republican House Speaker is still stewing over the state of the Republican party.

When I ask Boehner whether the Republican Party can survive this, he cuts me off. “There is no Rep—.” He stops himself. “You were about to say, ‘There is no Republican Party,’” I tell him. He shrugs. “There is. But what does it even mean? Donald Trump’s not a Republican. He’s not a Democrat. He’s a populist. He doesn’t have an ideological bone in his body.” So who, I ask, is the leader of the party? “There is nobody,” he says.

“Idiots,” “Anarchists,” and “Assholes”: Boehner Unloads on Republicans

In protest over Trump's pro-America policies, apparently, Republican RINOs who won in Democrat areas are simply refusing to seek reelection to help the Democrats retake control.

If they ran, you would be slamming them. You should be happy they are not running.

Forum List

Back