Riot breaks out in Portland as Antifa clash with conservative marchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off-topic:

What does everyone think the chances of Lysistrata and FrancoDupe being American are?

I'd say 3%. Carry on. :)
F*** you and the horse you rode in on, silly brainwashed jackass... No good white Hots for you... Thanks for for Wrecking the country the last 35 years.
Police Declare A Riot After Far-Right And Antifa Groups Clash In Portland, Ore.

More right-wing idiots looking for trouble...

That vid shows just ONE of the many reasons why WalkAway is gaining strength.

Off-topic:

What does everyone think the chances of Lysistrata and FrancoDupe being American are?

I am 100 Percent American by birth. But I was raised in a civilized culture by two parents who saw to our education, including religious education, and taught us manners. We were exposed to some of the greatest of European-American culture. We were not brought up uncivilized in bars and KKK rallies and allowed to run loose and say disgusting things about other people. In my parents' home, four-letter words were never spoken.

What difference does it make if it was last year or last week?
Because it makes you stupid a******Dupes believe something is going on that is not, brainwashed functional doofus.

It obviously did go on or there wouldnt be video of it.
Enjoy the brainwash, idiot.

Is that your new buzzword?
The last 20 25 years yes. The story of our poor country going to hell. BS hate and character assassination propaganda is all your disastrous party has these days. Works great except the whole world thinks you are crazy... And they are right.

Lol....nobody cares what "the whole world" thinks.

Being armed is a damn good idea in today's age and ANTIFA keeps showing WHY its a good idea...maybe a few dead ANTIFA communist terrorists wi
One of Our Founders once said that from time to time blood will be needed to replenish the Tree of Liberty. Might as well be the blood of a couple of those Antifa Fascists pussies.

You idiots have your own planet of garbage propaganda...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...swAQ&usg=AOvVaw2_FPB1FX5Ofg_wGw5b0_26&ampcf=1
Scared? You should be. Your party is gasping its last.
My, life is so exciting in the total garbage GOP infotainment propaganda machine... Nazis didn't care either about what the world thought either. It comes naturally to the brainwashed numbskull...

What difference does it make if it was last year or last week?
Because it makes you stupid a******Dupes believe something is going on that is not, brainwashed functional doofus.

The last 20 25 years yes. The story of our poor country going to hell. BS hate and character assassination propaganda is all your disastrous party has these days. Works great except the whole world thinks you are crazy... And they are right.

Enjoy your perpetual butt hurt,because it isnt ending anytime soon.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...swAQ&usg=AOvVaw2_FPB1FX5Ofg_wGw5b0_26&ampcf=1
My, life is so exciting in the total garbage GOP infotainment propaganda machine... Nazis didn't care either about what the world thought either. It comes naturally to the brainwashed numbskull...
Woot! You lose. Once you use "nazi"....your argument is a goner.

Being armed is a damn good idea in today's age and ANTIFA keeps showing WHY its a good idea...maybe a few dead ANTIFA communist terrorists wi
One of Our Founders once said that from time to time blood will be needed to replenish the Tree of Liberty. Might as well be the blood of a couple of those Antifa Fascists pussies.
You people are so f***** up... Your next move is probably shooting the poor cop during your domestic violence freak out...

Since Trump that rule no longer exists...

In yer head, maybe. But you do go on making an ass of yourself. Tis fun to watch.:D

Just like the ruin of the non-rich and the brainwash of rural hicks...

In yer head, maybe. But you do go on making an ass of yourself. Tis fun to watch.:D
When you link to Breitbart, 90% of the world knows you're nuts...

Off-topic:

F*** you and the horse you rode in on, silly brainwashed jackass... No good white Hots for you... Thanks for for Wrecking the country the last 35 years.

That's right s0n...hoping far left assholes keep pulling ghey stunts with their fagotty form of violence. You got tens of millions of dupes begging for it to happen. The division needs to be miles wider so fags like you can be smacked upside the head in a vigorous manner. We silly-brainwashed jackasses want more Portlands.....the more, the better. Provides a glorious opportunity to display epic instances of winning like the guy in the video whacking the snot out of that ghey limpwrister!

Ps....that avatar is still ghey....who displays a warship that got sent to the bottom faster than you could even untie a pair of shoes?

Why are you talking about violence? Do you want to commit violent crimes against your fellow Americans?

Why are you talking about violence? Do you want to commit violent crimes against your fellow Americans?
So are ewe telling us you would stand there and let the masked antifa thugs beat you with a lead pipe? Are you stupid?

Just like the ruin of the non-rich and the brainwash of rural hicks...

I live in the 4th largest city in America so no worries.
And I retired at 46....so I guess I'm good.
Enjoy your poverty.

Off-topic:

That's right s0n...hoping far left assholes keep pulling ghey stunts with their fagotty form of violence. You got tens of millions of dupes begging for it to happen. The division needs to be miles wider so fags like you can be smacked upside the head in a vigorous manner. We silly-brainwashed jackasses want more Portlands.....the more, the better. Provides a glorious opportunity to display epic instances of winning like the guy in the video whacking the snot out of that ghey limpwrister!

Ps....that avatar is still ghey....who displays a warship that got sent to the bottom faster than you could even untie a pair of shoes?
And of course you know nothing about HMS Warspite either... Numbskull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back