RIP Anita Pointer

It's really hard to believe that cancer is still a thing in this day and age. So much is spent for treatment and not very much interest in funding research for an actual cure.

It's really hard to believe that cancer is still a thing in this day and age. So much is spent for treatment and not very much interest in funding research for an actual cure.
Very true. I don't know anyone, myself included who has not been affected by cancer in some way, and that is how all of us feel.

I actually believe that the treatment is worse than the disease itself in some cases. It certainly was with my Dad.

Maybe so much has already been spent on finding a cure and because of how much closer to a finding one the powers that be apparently may not be still, the only thing left to do is focus on whatever treatments also still haven't been discovered yet. My question is out of everyone who has been hit with Cancer how many have lived to talk about it compared to those who are no longer here? In other words, what is the percentage?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Which girl is she in this video? I only know that she isn't the lead singer of that act.

God bless you and the remaining girl always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back