RIP David Jolicoeur

When I worked at the now-defunct Campbell's Soup factory in Sacramento, I was well acquainted with a much better, and much more widely-known wrapper. You put a pallet on a conveyor at one end of it, the pallet would go into the machine, which would wrap it up very well in plastic, and then send it out the other end.

When I worked at the now-defunct Campbell's Soup factory in Sacramento, I was well acquainted with a much better, and much more widely-known wrapper. You put a pallet on a conveyor at one end of it, the pallet would go into the machine, which would wrap it up very well in plastic, and then send it out the other end.

A more useful wrapper for sure.

Its a shame that some folks cant just ignore the chance to show their low quality.
His music made the world a better place and I am pretty sure he never did you any harm.

Crap is not music.

Appreciating music is like eating candy—you throw the wrappers away as garbage.

Well Bob if you were academically gifted ,or even applied yourself in school, you would have a better job with better working conditions.

Even the worthless quasi-celebrity (whom nobody of any note ever heard of until after he died) did something for a living. What do you do for a living, that you should look down on anyone such as myself for my profession?

Forum List

Back