rittenhouse has not been served with civil case

Bullshit! He grabbed a rifle, then went looking for people to shoot!
bullshit he never intended to shoot anyone. this is another situation that never would happened is blm black thugs would shut up and stay home instead of being on the streets committing crimes liker the criminals they are. not to mention the other white criminal thugs who joined in because cause they had nothing better to do.

bullshit he never intended to shoot anyone. this is another situation that never would happened is blm black thugs would shut up and stay home instead of being on the streets committing crimes liker the criminals they are. not to mention the other white criminal thugs who joined in because cause they had nothing better to do.
Maybe conservatives should pick better role models than Rittenpussy and George Zimmerman?

So was O.J.

Care to explain how, if he was looking for someone to shoot, he didn't just shoot immediately when threatened and instead took off running away, trying to get away? I mean how many sane people chase someone who is carrying an AR15? Sounds to me like the child molesters were looking to get hurt.

I'm at the 49ner Tavern ev

He's a murderer who picked up his rifle and went looking for people to shoot. He needs the shit beat out of him!
They tried and got shot for their efforts. We'll give him an AR and you can lead the charge to "beat the shit out of him", ok?

Don't be so surprised if you end up like the last ones that did, though. Btw, one of them was armed with a pistol.

Also, the black guy that kicked him in the face...whatever happened to that guy?

Forum List

Back