rittenhouse has not been served with civil case

Care to explain how, if he was looking for someone to shoot, he didn't just shoot immediately when threatened and instead took off running away, trying to get away? I mean how many sane people chase someone who is carrying an AR15? Sounds to me like the child molesters were looking to get hurt.
You made a good argument until that last line!

They tried and got shot for their efforts. We'll give him an AR and you can lead the charge to "beat the shit out of him", ok?

Don't be so surprised if you end up like the last ones that did, though. Btw, one of them was armed with a pistol.

Also, the black guy that kicked him in the face...whatever happened to that guy?
He's the new kicker for the Dallas Cowboys!

Sorry bout that,

1. Rittenhouse has a right to defend himself, now, hes rich, i bet he buys a bigger gun.
2. Yeah run at him billy get your ass shot off.
3. You'll make the news!
4. Go out, with headlines, here lemme help.
5. BILLY FUCKUP GOT MAD MAKES RUN AT RITTENHOUSE GETS ASS SHOT OFF!!!!!!lol

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Rittenhouse has a right to defend himself, now, hes rich, i bet he buys a bigger gun.
2. Yeah run at him billy get your ass shot off.
3. You'll make the news!
4. Go out, with headlines, here lemme help.
5. BILLY FUCKUP GOT MAD MAKES RUN AT RITTENHOUSE GETS ASS SHOT OFF!!!!!!lol

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
agreed

That just says to me that those lawyers are struggling to come up with a case. :laughing0301:

It takes time to shop for the judge who takes the least in bribes and/or favors. This is just another railroad job. We can't have these teenagers shooting armed kiddie rapers in self-defense, according to Democrats.

Why are you so mad a child rapist, and a torturer rapist got killed?

Friends of yours?
I got something against hayseed dickboys thinking they can solve all their problems with 2nd Amendment rights. You pull a gun on me and that gun is going up your ass!

I got something against hayseed dickboys thinking they can solve all their problems with 2nd Amendment rights. You pull a gun on me and that gun is going up your ass!

Good luck with that, Mr. Keyboard warrior.

A child rapist, a a torturer rapist got aired out. Society is better because those scum are dead.

You should pick better friends.

Forum List

Back