Rittenhouse hit by another Lawsuit

its an even higher power,,

are you always this stupid??
A HIGHER POWER?

Is it part of the 10 Commandments?

Or just the Bill of Rights?
(most of which have laws regarding their use)

referring to 'shall not be infringed?

'Hey bud, I want to buy that Glock 19 you've got in the showcase"

"Excellent choice, sir"

"now if I could just have your driver's license to complete the background check?"

"driver's license?"

"Bud, I'm only twelve years old"

"Oh, right. Must not be infringed and all that. Here ya go Have a nice day"

Inmate #546789, you have been found guilty of manslaughter. After processing, you will be issued 2 sets of dungarees, and a MAC-10, 2 magazines and 500 rounds.

There are limits to "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"

Last edited:
so the problem is your not good at word comprehension?

“likely…”

but it is true you all have no shame
Sounds like you…

Talking with Trump Jr., Rittenhouse said the case had been “scary” because, without offering any evidence, he’d been “up against these George Soros-funded prosecutors.”

“Was that what was going on?” asked the eldest son of former President Donald Trump. “Were these guys getting some sort of backhanded donations?”

“I guarantee it,” Rittenhouse confidently responded.

Then he immediately backtracked, saying: “I don’t know for sure, I don’t know for 100 percent fact. But I guarantee. I’m sure of it.”

A HIGHER POWER?

Is it part of the 10 Commandments?

Or just the Bill of Rights?
(most of which have laws regarding their use)

referring to 'shall not be infringed?

'Hey bud, I want to buy that Glock 19 you've got in the showcase"

"Excellent choice, sir"

"now if I could just have your driver's license to complete the background check?"

"driver's license?"

"Bud, I'm only twelve years old"

"Oh, right. Must not be infringed and all that. Here ya go Have a nice day"

Inmate #546789, you have been found guilty of manslaughter. After processing, you will be issued 2 sets of dungarees, and a MAC-10, 2 magazines and 500 rounds.

There are limits to "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"
no there isnt,, I can go to my friend, neighbor or drunk in the alley and purchase it without your little fascist background check,,

I owned my first handgun when I was 14

say hi to hilter when you go to rot in hell,,,

Sounds like you…

Talking with Trump Jr., Rittenhouse said the case had been “scary” because, without offering any evidence, he’d been “up against these George Soros-funded prosecutors.”

“Was that what was going on?” asked the eldest son of former President Donald Trump. “Were these guys getting some sort of backhanded donations?”

Then he immediately backtracked, saying: “I don’t know for sure, I don’t know for 100 percent fact. But I guarantee. I’m sure of it.”

Um...I am not Rittenshouse....secondly he was talking about the prosecution, not the civil lawsuit, prosecutors aren't civil attorneys.

So I guess, it's more then mere word comprehension that you have problems with

Also Thomas Binger, the prosecutor of Rittenshouse, was indeed given donations from Soros funded PACs

So I guess, it's more then mere word comprehension that you have problems with
Funny that you bring up my comprehension when you twice misunderstood my comment.

1. I didn’t call you Rittenhouse
2. I didn’t imply he was talking about the same trial as you.

I was talking about his claims that he guarantees soros funding… but he doesn’t know for sure…. But he guarantees it. Haha. That sounds like you.

Get it now??

how is it I am a moron when all I did was stated a fact that proved your claim wrong??
so you think we should sell firearms to children of all ages?

known criminals should be provided with firearms.

yes, bud, you are a moron, and that you have no respect for law.

You bought a gun when you were?

was it hot? had it recently been used in a murder, a robbery?

I repeat.

YOU'RE A MORON.

But, that's ok. cop stops you and frisks you, you're automatically guilty, possession being 9 points of the law.

so you think we should sell firearms to children of all ages?

known criminals should be provided with firearms.

yes, bud, you are a moron, and that you have no respect for law.

You bought a gun when you were?

was it hot? had it recently been used in a murder, a robbery?

I repeat.

YOU'RE A MORON.

But, that's ok. cop stops you and frisks you, you're automatically guilty, possession being 9 points of the law.
poor little nazis gets his feelings hurt when free people stand up against him,,,

next time stick to what I said under the context that I said it and you wont end up looking like the moron you are,,

Sounds like you…

There was no reason for Kyle to have been charged with murder. The video evidence for the investigators was overwhelming that it was self defense.

The Left at some level was behind him being charged.

The man has to pay his lawyers.
For a sure loser? Not good ones. $1000 on retainer for a day or two in court.

Since, you know, it's such a frivolous lawsuit that will get laughed out of court.

Hell, one wouldn't even need a lawyer for that.

Last edited:
No. The moron should not have been there. Now he will pay for borderline retardation. This is a civil case. Its his ass.
The other guy shouldn't have been there either. He doesn't have much to stand on, especially as he's testified already that he threatened Rittenhouse's life.

Forum List

Back