RNC: Trump arrives on stage to a gay man's song. Freddie Mercury reportedly rolling in his grave.

Ladies and gentlemen, your fabulous GOP nominee:

Glad to see conservatives, well at least the fake ones, coming around on teh gheys.

Where has it ever been shown that Trump hates gays?

You guys truly have Trump derangement syndrome.......,

• Banned

Glad to see conservatives, well at least the fake ones, coming around on teh gheys.

True Trump must love the gays! Good job 2aguy! I'm glad to see you shouting out your support for gay people loud and proud!

Sorry man, Freddy was a switch hitter.....and not political.....something the democrats wouldn't understand..

and yeah Freddy would pick Trump over Hilary as we all would......because lets face it either way you're having sex with a man.

True Trump must love the gays! Good job 2aguy! I'm glad to see you shouting out your support for gay people loud and proud!

You are one strange person.........support for gays.......? They are human beings.....I support all good human beings...why don't you?

• Banned
Sorry man, Freddy was a switch hitter.....and not political.....something the democrats wouldn't understand..

and yeah Freddy would pick Trump over Hilary as we all would......because lets face it either way you're having sex with a man.
Congratulations my man!

bearswin.jpg

log%20cabin%20republicans.jpg

2010-09-10-proudgop.gif

I always enjoy watching those who claim to be special protectors of gays when they use being gay to attack their enemies.....,,or defend the guy who murders 49 of them.....

Forum List

Back