Road Rage Stories

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I was posting about mocking angry drivers and made me think of an incident back in college where my boyfriend did this and we wound up having beer bottles thrown at us and being in a race/chase down the freeway. Thankfully, they either didn't have a gun or chose not to use it.

Have you ever been part of a dangerous or weird road rage incident? Or hear of one personally?

I have been in dangerous situations when driving and I get all horny and have to pull out my wang and jack it. I can't just blow my load all over the place, so I have to kick off a shoe and take off a sock to spooge into. Then I have to do the business and the throw the sock out the window.

It is not road rage but it has got to be dangerous.

I have been in dangerous situations when driving and I get all horny and have to pull out my wang and jack it. I can't just blow my load all over the place, so I have to kick off a shoe and take off a sock to spooge into. Then I have to do the business and the throw the sock out the window.

Or you could of paper towels in the car with you - in case of "emergency"...... (or pull over like normal people!)

Or you could of paper towels in the car with you - in case of "emergency"...... (or pull over like normal people!)
I am always on the road traveling. It never occurred to me to pull over to do it. That just seems so overly self-indulgent. Yanking it is more medicinal for me, like popping a zit or treating a wound. It just has to be done.

Have you ever pulled over to play with yourself?

I am always on the road traveling. It never occurred to me to pull over to do it. That just seems so overly self-indulgent. Yanking it is more medicinal for me, like popping a zit or treating a wound. It just has to be done.

Have you ever pulled over to play with yourself?

Well the paper towels are a good idea. No need throwing socks out the window.... ;)

Forum List

Back