Road rage suspect fires gun

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Newport Road Rage Suspect Fires Gun After Fight (VIDEO) (UPDATED)

Footage of the incident shows a white man with light brown hair and a goatee confront a younger-looking man in a pickup truck and accuse him of trying to "run [him] off the road."

The male suspect appears to punch the driver, but the victim and a witness get out of the car and proceed to beat the suspect, who is knocked into his own vehicle and then onto the ground. At that point, the female suspect appears to hand the man a gun, which he then fires into the pickup truck.

No one was hurt by the gunfire.

Along with known terrorists, known criminals, illegals, this guy is the responsible gun owner whose "rights" the nutters want to protect.

He's also mentally ill.

We get it, The World isn't a safe place. Instead of addressing mental illness, you think an entire nation of Law abiding gun owners should just arbitrarily hand away their 2A Freedoms because a crazy guy went nuts. You really need to seek medical help.

Newport Road Rage Suspect Fires Gun After Fight (VIDEO) (UPDATED)

Footage of the incident shows a white man with light brown hair and a goatee confront a younger-looking man in a pickup truck and accuse him of trying to "run [him] off the road."

The male suspect appears to punch the driver, but the victim and a witness get out of the car and proceed to beat the suspect, who is knocked into his own vehicle and then onto the ground. At that point, the female suspect appears to hand the man a gun, which he then fires into the pickup truck.

No one was hurt by the gunfire.

Along with known terrorists, known criminals, illegals, this guy is the responsible gun owner whose "rights" the nutters want to protect.

He's also mentally ill.

I missed the part that says he's mentally ill.

look in the dictionary for the meaning of "Anti-Gun Nut"......you will see a picture of a little wormy guy whose name is Dudley the Luddite.....true story.....

Nutty-Luddy thinks she's going to overturn the 2nd ammendment from this nether-region of the internet.:2up:

I love these threads.........:eusa_dance:

ANyway.....wish I was there for the moment........

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgPcy-J61lo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgPcy-J61lo[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back