Roads are now racist

Oh my God! He/she/it fairly FLAMES with ignorance!

I can't wait until it's time to evict trash like this from power.

We're all on the road to hell

shshhshshsnjs.jpeg

We're all on the road to hell

View attachment 777178
Roads are racist. I drive on this freeway that connects Detroit with Metro Detroit. For many many miles there are no exit ramps. Why is that? Because the white people who live there would rather there not be an off ramp. Because with an off ramp criminals will come from the city and steal their cars and quickly be on the freeway or expressway back in Detroit literally in 15 minutes.

So if you criminals want to go commit crime in their neighborhood, they're going to have to drive the long way around. A lot more risky.

I worked at a hotel right on an expressway where if you jump on it you can go back to the city 5 different ways. Very smart place to steal a car. Cars were stolen out of our parking lot all the time right in front of our eyes. I did valet parking so literally right in front of my eyes and I never saw a thing.

We just recently caught three black men on cameral stealing cars in our parking lot. 700,000 blacks moved out of Detroit in the last decade. So our roads aren't as racist as they used to be. Cops today probably don't pull blacks over anymore for DWB because it's not so uncommon now to see blacks driving around at all hours of the night. Back when not a lot of blacks lived here blacks from Detroit wouldn't dream of coming here to commit crime because the roads were more racist back then. Today the roads aren't and the criminals are taking advantage of that.

I can't wait till we can use cameras to catch any car thief. Cameras on every street corner and every expressway so we can track where the car is.

Or why don't Ford and GM just put GPS in all their cars so when our cars are stolen, it's easy for the cops to find it??? DUH!! Seems like a no brainer to me.

Over on MLK Jr Blvd, they hurl all kinds of racial slurs at the occasional white motorist who passed by.

And if you responded in kind, you'd get your ass dragged out of your car and beat to a pulp, and YOU would be the one the cops arrested.

And people think I am horrible for living in a very white small rural town.

And if you responded in kind, you'd get your ass dragged out of your car and beat to a pulp, and YOU would be the one the cops arrested.

And people think I am horrible for living in a very white small rural town.

Or they think you are horrible because you want it to remain a white town.

Then you should tell your mayor not to try and get big corporations to move to your towns. Because with those jobs come OTHER Americans who want those jobs.

Maybe this is why Republicans are never mayors of big cities. Republican mayors want their towns to remain small, christian, white, gun loving, green, conservative.

Forum List

Back