Robert De Niro, the face of delusional TDS thinking.

DeNiro doesn't have the problem. You do. Because Biden is leading in the polls now and the lead will start increasing as we get closer to the election.

Biden maintains edge over Trump in 2024 US election -Reuters/Ipsos poll​

Trumpsters scream TDS! at everything that moves, just like leftists scream RACISM! at everything that moves: As an avoidance mechanism.

Put the other person on the defensive, and you don't have to discuss the point they just made. That's the game.

So many behavioral similarities between the two ends of the spectrum.

Last edited:
Because Biden is leading in the polls now and the lead will start increasing as we get closer to the election.
I will update my polling thread tomorrow. . . but I just looked at two of the sources, and neither of them has him in the lead yet. He has been slowly making some gains here (WI,) but losing ground there. (PA)

1712994679336.png

1712994712444.png

DeNiro doesn't have the problem. You do. Because Biden is leading in the polls now and the lead will start increasing as we get closer to the election.

Polling overweights Illegal Alien Invaders

I believe you.

Biden is in perfect mental health.
The economy is great.
The world is peaceful.

Sure it is, pal….sure it is…

tenor.gif

Trumpsters scream TDS! at everything that moves, just like leftists scream RACISM! at everything that moves: As an avoidance mechanism.

Put the other person on the defensive, and you don't have to discuss the point they just made. That's the game.

Same shit different decade..................

Charles Krauthammer: Bush Derangement Syndrome is ...​

1713008995924.png
Deseret News
https://www.deseret.com › 2003/12 › charles-krautham...

Dec 7, 2003 — Bush Derangement Syndrome: The acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal people in reaction to the policies, the presidency — nay — the ...

Just because someone is a great actor doesn't mean they are a great person.

I don't think he even truly understands what he is saying. I think he just repeats the same things all of his democrat friends say. None of them really seem to display any true independent thinking or consideration, they all just repeat the same sentiments and phrases like a script. They are more like catchphrases instead of individual thoughts they came up with on their own.

But the majority of Hollywood actors all say and do what they are told to so they keep their Hollywood status. They don't have real personalities in public, they play a part in real life doing what they are told to just to continue being famous. They are either afraid to be a real person or they are just brainwashed because they spend all of their time living lives outside of reality.

I mean look at john cena. He actually made a public apology to China because he said Taiwan was a real country. That goes to show how Hollywood actors sell even their own personal lives and thoughts to other countries and people just to keep being famous.

And still, millions worship these people and believe everything they say. Half of America is obsessed with these celebrities and treat them like kings and queens or gods. It's kind of sad and pathetic.

Thank God for some actors like James woods. A few remain honest, true to their thoughts and freedoms and don't let Hollywood control them.

Polling overweights Illegal Alien Invaders
If they poll mostly folks in California and NY? It is meaningless poll. They don't give us a link to the poll, to tell us anything about the folks they polled. Nothing about their demographics, i.e. where they live, their age, education, religion, race, employment, or political party. These things are important when reading a poll.

. . . and YES, immigration status.

If a person can't see the metrics of a poll? The poll is useless.

Mr. Robert is an actor.

They say that he acted very well in a few movies.

His profession is to entertain people for a few hours.

People are not interested in his political views.

He is now 80, and his girlfriend is 45.

Everyone wishes them the greatest happiness.

If they poll mostly folks in California and NY? It is meaningless poll. They don't give us a link to the poll, to tell us anything about the folks they polled. Nothing about their demographics, i.e. where they live, their age, education, religion, race, employment, or political party. These things are important when reading a poll.

. . . and YES, immigration status.

If a person can't see the metrics of a poll? The poll is useless.

Any poll that shows Biden less than 10% BEHIND is just a fraud

Any poll that shows Biden less than 10% BEHIND is just a fraud
While I don't believe that Biden is ahead in most battle ground states.

Nor do I think he is 10% behind.

I have looked at several different people, that looked at a ton of different polling outfits, like a dozen.

Some that have a left bias, and some that have an extreme MAGA bias. . . they all come to a surprisingly close conclusions to where the nation stands at this point.

2024 Election Map Based On the Latest Poll

In the meantime we're being censored under whose watch ?

Forum List

Back