Robert Mueller's parting shot: 10 questions I'd like to ask

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

i keep hearing people like Care4all say they have questions they demand answers for.

well here's a list of questions for Mueller that i'll bet many on the left are mad she wants asked also.

1st question:
What witnesses did you interview and what evidence did you collect in an attempt to exonerate Trump or prove him not guilty? (I believe the answer would be, “None. It’s not the job of a special counsel or prosecutor to do so.” Therefore, was Mueller’s comment appropriate?)

God bless Mueller as honorable and honest man that can be found in America Only cream of the crap bash him , republicans ,afraid of truth and trying to protect the scum trump

God bless Mueller as honorable and honest man that can be found in America Only cream of the crap bash him , republicans ,afraid of truth and trying to protect the scum trump
all this lying bullshit pretending the other side is evil incarnate is old as shit dude.

if the R's are afraid, why did mueller retire after dropping a shit-bomb?

at least make an effort to be honest about things, dude.

History repeats itself-the question from Watergate needs to be asked again- "what did you know, and when did you know it"?

i keep hearing people like Care4all say they have questions they demand answers for.

well here's a list of questions for Mueller that i'll bet many on the left are mad she wants asked also.

1st question:
What witnesses did you interview and what evidence did you collect in an attempt to exonerate Trump or prove him not guilty? (I believe the answer would be, “None. It’s not the job of a special counsel or prosecutor to do so.” Therefore, was Mueller’s comment appropriate?)
All of this is evidence of the swamp

Trump should have acknowledged Russia's attempted interference and embraced an investigation to get to the bottom of it. Then there would have been no Special Counsel.

Trump was afraid to acknowledge Russia's efforts because he thought it made his election look less legitimate. That's really poetic justice for someone who made his political bones trying to dishonestly de-legitimize an elected President. Karma at work.

What did this bed wetter say? This is how it reads from my perspective...

According to Mueller, your comment cannot be deemed true or false, just a nice shade of gray.

Now pay him $1 million dollars.

1st question:

You mean they didn't question the trampers like you on this forum?

493.jpg

1st question:

You mean they didn't question the trampers like you on this forum?
all your meaningless stereotypes say much more about you and your inability to carry out an intelligent conversation than it would ever say about anyone else.

Forum List

Back