Robert Reich: We're Living a Constitutional Crisis

Libs have been in crisis mode for a while.

This one is really great.......

The guys who probably said something like

It's a creepy time...no doubt.

Reich is absolutely correct, of course – Trump has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, established norms, and the rule of law.

He must be voted out of office in 2020.

Yes, Democrat institutions that are designed to elect Democrats whatever it takes

Dr. Loveless was a hilarious, super genius! As you know he appeared in the original Star Trek also. IMO, the Wild, Wild West had better villians than the original Batman.

Always thought he looked like Dr. Loveless one of the bad guys on the old tv show the Wild Wild West

LOL...always count on a Trumpbot to take the low road and go for the most base comments. This time, focusing on looks.

If a Trumpbot actually posted a well-researched/intelligent reply to almost anything on this board...I would be shocked.

I honestly cannot remember seeing one so far.

From conservatives? Sure.
But from Trumpbots? Nope.

Last edited:

Always thought he looked like Dr. Loveless one of the bad guys on the old tv show the Wild Wild West

LOL...always count on a Trumpbot to take the low road and go for the most base comments. This time, focusing on looks.

If a Trumpbot actually posted an intelligent reply to almost anything on this board...I would be shocked.

You'd have to POST something intelligent, first.

You got anything that not a butt load of regressive projection?

I really loved the part where he was crying because Trump wasn't adhering to previous norms. I guess the little freak didn't get the memo that America was voting for REAL CHANGE and not some pussyfoot bitch that would worry about previous norms.

If a Trumpbot actually posted an intelligent reply to almost anything on this board...I would be shocked.

You'd have to POST something intelligent, first.

LOL....and once again (thanks for proving my point).

A Trumpbot posts reply, takes low road, resorts to insults and NO facts/data/links whatsoever.

And it was a pretty poorly thought out insult as well. The only way he can know I have not posted an 'intelligent' post would mean that he has read every one of my 600+ posts. Of course, he has not (unless he has some weird crush on me)...so his attempted insult just ends up making his post look none-too-bright.

If a Trumpbot actually posted a well-researched/intelligent reply to almost anything on this board...I would be shocked.

Low road? I just said he looked like a certain character on tv.
No comment on his appearance. nothing disparaging.
You are reading way to much into my comment.

Forum List

Back