Robot that thinks for itself from scratch brings forward rise the self aware machines

The same could be said about the history of computers. They are full of bugs and glitches and they their components usually dont last that long. Computers are inferior to humans.
No one at all claimed that computers were gods. How can you be a god when you were created by inferior beings?
Computers are inferior to humans.
You are inferior to computers and random animal species.
Nope, im a human and therefore superior to computers. Even the low IQ races are superior to computers, which is great news for you. Finally there is a ranking list that your people arent at the bottom of.
You are barely human and even then you are inferior to computers and various types of animals.
Youre still inferior to me though, so...

No one at all claimed that computers were gods. How can you be a god when you were created by inferior beings?
Computers are inferior to humans.
You are inferior to computers and random animal species.
Nope, im a human and therefore superior to computers. Even the low IQ races are superior to computers, which is great news for you. Finally there is a ranking list that your people arent at the bottom of.
You are barely human and even then you are inferior to computers and various types of animals.
Youre still inferior to me though, so...
I'm Black so by default you are very inferior to me.

This thread has deteriorated to the point where artificial intelligence has been demonstrated to be an evolutionary advance. It is embarrassing to have participated here. To any observers, please forget I was involved.

Forum List

Back