Rock Stone Mountain

Stone Mountain has historically been a place for the KKK to rally, so it is not surprising that this group chose this particular venue.

If inclined to attend such a rally, which I am not, I definitely would not take my family. This event is being fairly well publicized in Metro Atlanta media and will surely draw a lot of protesters from both inside and outside of Georgia. One can imagine the outcome.

Will only be violence if the cultural marxists choose to start violence. I won't be unarmed that's for damn sure. As much as I can explain to my kids that anti whites hate us for being proud of our history,heritage,culture etc the fact that these scum will probably be threatening the families,yelling,screaming,etc will SHOW them what I have told them that we are hated for being white and proud. Should be park police there along with barriers set up to keep the trash away from us peaceful rally goers.

Right, because you want a peaceful march? Is that why your OP included "...I hope some get beaten"? lol

Stone Mtn is in an upscale area full of yuppies. The park is nice enough, but your march will be inconsequential.

Stone Mountain has historically been a place for the KKK to rally, so it is not surprising that this group chose this particular venue.

If inclined to attend such a rally, which I am not, I definitely would not take my family. This event is being fairly well publicized in Metro Atlanta media and will surely draw a lot of protesters from both inside and outside of Georgia. One can imagine the outcome.

Will only be violence if the cultural marxists choose to start violence. I won't be unarmed that's for damn sure. As much as I can explain to my kids that anti whites hate us for being proud of our history,heritage,culture etc the fact that these scum will probably be threatening the families,yelling,screaming,etc will SHOW them what I have told them that we are hated for being white and proud. Should be park police there along with barriers set up to keep the trash away from us peaceful rally goers.

Right, because you want a peaceful march? Is that why your OP included "...I hope some get beaten"? lol

Stone Mtn is in an upscale area full of yuppies. The park is nice enough, but your march will be inconsequential.

I lived in Atlanta and other parts of Georgia. The City of Stone Mountain is a high crime black against black area.

Last edited:

I lived in Atlanta and other parts of Georgia. The city of Stone Mountain is a high crime black against black area.

I live in Atlanta now. Plenty of Stone Mtn is upscale, high-dollar houses and cute suburban neighborhoods. Not sure where the high crime area is, but any place can have those.

I lived in Atlanta and other parts of Georgia. The city of Stone Mountain is a high crime black against black area.

I live in Atlanta now. Plenty of Stone Mtn is upscale, high-dollar houses and cute suburban neighborhoods. Not sure where the high crime area is, but any place can have those.

Little Five Points and the immediate area is where the fags hang out in Atlanta. I lived in Forest Park but call that part of Atlanta.

Little Five Points and the immediate area is where the fags hang out in Atlanta. I lived in Forest Park but call that part of Atlanta.

LMAO!! Little Five Points is where any sort of people hang out. Are there gays there? Sure! And yuppies, and grunge types, and dopers, and bikers, and music fans, ect ect ect.

The Star Community Bar is one of our favorite places to hear live music. It is in L5P. If you think it is just about "fags", you never spent much time there. But I do recommend the L5P Halloween Parade. Best Halloween parade around.

Now Forest Park is an area I would live in.

LMAO!! Little Five Points is where any sort of people hang out. Are there gays there? Sure! And yuppies, and grunge types, and dopers, and bikers, and music fans, ect ect ect.

The Star Community Bar is one of our favorite places to hear live music. It is in L5P. If you think it is just about "fags", you never spent much time there. But I do recommend the L5P Halloween Parade. Best Halloween parade around.

I was hired as an electrician at Edwards Pie factory located on 1 Lemon Lane deep in the heart of Atlanta. When working there I made my fortune in the stock market using their computers.

I was hired as an electrician at Edwards Pie factory located on 1 Lemon Lane deep in the heart of Atlanta. When working there I made my fortune in the stock market using their computers.

Of course you did.

Of course you did.

I never inherited one penny, never asked for help from anyone and never took one cent of government assistance. I only have a High School education and graduated high school with a 2.7 GPA. I was a late bloomer.

Congrats on your hard work. But you should have gotten out more. L5P is a great area to enjoy. Great music, awesome food, and a colorful crowd.

Congrats on your hard work. But you should have gotten out more. L5P is a great area to enjoy. Great music, awesome food, and a colorful crowd.

Desperate work because nobody watched my back. Find a niche and exploit it, Darwin.

Of course you did.

I never inherited one penny, never asked for help from anyone and never took one cent of government assistance. I only have a High School education and graduated high school with a 2.7 GPA. I was a late bloomer.

Outstanding! You are a self made millionaire. A stock market genius. I believe you. Why wouldn't I ?

Desperate work because nobody watched my back. Find a niche and exploit it, Darwin.

And the relevance to the topic would be?

I went to Stone Mountain with my wife and friends. I wanted to climb stone mountain but none of the others would. I said I will pay for the cable car to take us to the top of the mountain, we get sick when riding a cable car was their reply. I gave up on ascending Stone Mountain and we ate KFC on a picnic table at the base of Stone Mountain.

That was back when the klan was relevant. You know, before a black woman owned their national headquarters. lol

The park is a nice place. People of every color and national origin go there and have fun.
No, no, I agree that the Klan today has no relevance and that Stone Mountain is a nice park. My only point is that it also has historical significance in the feeble minds of white supremacists. The park's connection to the Klan certainly does not define it. The last time I was there there were plenty of ethnic groups present, and not one asshole in a sheet.

That was back when the klan was relevant. You know, before a black woman owned their national headquarters. lol

The park is a nice place. People of every color and national origin go there and have fun.
No, no, I agree that the Klan today has no relevance and that Stone Mountain is a nice park. My only point is that it also has historical significance in the feeble minds of white supremacists. The park's connection to the Klan certainly does not define it. The last time I was there there were plenty of ethnic groups present, and not one asshole in a sheet.

I predict this "march" will attract less than 100 people.

I predict this "march" will attract less than 100 people.
Nonetheless, can you imagine taking your family to such an event?

Forum List

Back